Hospital

The fire alarms go off. I get up from the chair running away from the bunny. I can't breathe. The smell of smoke fills my lungs.
I cant leave, the exit its blocked buy the hot orange glow of the fire. I try to run back but I see the bunny moving closer to me. I try to run but I fall over my own leg hitting my head hard on the floor... I pass out.
.
.
.
I wake up in a hospital bed. I look around the hospital room.
My head hurts. I close my eyes hoping that the pain will go away. I hear someone enter my room.
???: she is still asleep. If you are going stay you must let her rest.
???: I understand
I recognize that voice. Its Michael's. How did he know I was here? Why is he here? Why am I here!? Who brought me here. It couldn't be Michael! Could it?
Michael: Your stupid.

Wait what! If I didn't have this banging headache then I would open my eyes and slap him.
Michael: if you knew the guy is going to kill you why would you spend the rest of the night?
Why spend any longer than two?
The door opens, Then soon after it closes. He must of left.
I open my eyes.
My headache is gone.
I see a small girl standing at the end of my bed. The same girl from my dream.
???: Don't do it.
Y/N: Who are you!?
???: Don't do it.
Y/N: Why are you in my dreams!
???: Don't do-

Before she could finish a knife goes straight through here stomach. Blood starts pouring from her mouth.
She collapses to the ground revealing who killed her.
Michael.
I try to get up and run but I can't move. Michael edges near laughing.
Michael: it's your turn now. You can't escape from me.

Michael runs the knife across my face slitting my skin. Blood trickles from the wound.
He then pushes the knife straight through my stomach.