Morning

Kairi woke up from the sound of his alarm going off signaling that he has to get up and start preparing for a new school day.

He walked in his bathroom to take a shower and do his daily routine. He opened the water to the hottest setting,it helps him relax. He then lathered his hair with shampoo letting it sit for a little before washing all of it off. He opened up the body wash bottle applying some of it on the lofah rubbing (this sounds weird) on his skin making sure he got every spot.

He turned off the shower, hopping out of it and wrapping a towel around his waist .

Time skip because I don't take care of my skin😌fuck dat

He then applied some toothpaste on his toothbrush that he had previously soaked with water, soaking it again(the right way,stay mad hoes). He put it in his mouth moving it around his mouth cleaning his teeth. "Why is it called a tooth brush if there isn't any hair on our teeth bruh?" He asked himself . He spat out the foam. He then put some water in his mouth and started to move it around, spitting it out after a couple of seconds.

He then got out of the bathroom that is connected to his room to cover his body with cloth.

He got out a pair of underwear , black ripped jeans, a neon orange shadowhill hoodie and a white shirt to go under it.

He then put on all his clothes.

—————————————————————|

This is chapter one of this book,hope ya like it.

Just a friendly reminder, not everything is as good as it seems.