𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

The sister,maiya:
Maiya had killed her self due to her parents arguing all the time. She left a note for kai only.

Dear kairi,
This is your sister. I am writing this as my last note ever. Yes, I will be committing suicide. By the time you are reading this, I will be hanging from the ceiling of my bedroom closet. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. You were the only person who took care of me, not even my birth giver or my sperm doner did. Please run, as far as you can, just get out of this toxic hell whole. I wish I could go with you but I can't. I lost the battle, please continue it for me.
Love,
Maiya♡.

That was the last thing kairi got before his sister's successful attempt of suicide.

The parents:
The mom caught her husband cheating on her with her sister. She couldn't stand this anymore so she decided to file a divorce. The dad tried asking for forgiveness but the mom said no each and every time. They have signed the papers, now it is time to figure out who gets custody of the children. That was when shit started to happen.

After their daughters passing due to suicide, the mom couldn't help but feel guilty. The dad just blamed it on his son making him believe it is his fault.

The friends:
Alejandro knew about kairi's crush on mattia. Little did kairi know, Alejandro did all of this just to date mattia.did mairi become a thing?

No, but malejandro did.

Ale and mattia teamed up to bully kairi. They have been doing that since they started dating.

Kairi created this imaginary world where everything was ok. His sister was still alive, his parents were happily married, his frienship with Alejandro was better than ever and mattia claimed kairi as his.

It was a distraction from the real world where he was 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.

✎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 ✎

Unexpected ending, huh?

Well guess what, not everything is as good as it seems.

If you are going through stuff and experiencing suicidal thoughts, just know that you are not alone, well it might seem like it but it's not.
If you need anyone to talk to my tiktok is: uncle.georges

-jana🖤