School

After he finished eating his breakfast, he got up and took his bagpack so he can go to school.

"Goodbye" he said before closing the door of his house.He then started walking to school. He hated taking the bus because the people there always scream in the morning when all he wanted was silence (this is based off experience but I can't walk to school cuz it will be 2+ hour walk).

Time skip,
Location:school

As soon as he walked in he was greated by his bestie Alejandro "sup rat" ale said "sup fucktard" he responded while dapping his homie up. They started talking and creating random conversations about random stuff "Bruh nuggets without ketchup are dry af" Alejandro said mad at his friend who was talking shit about the dipping.

They continued to argue about ketchup like the idiots they are until mattia decided to scare his lover, kai

"Boo" he whispered in kairi's ear making him jump from how terrified he was while ale was on the floor dying from laughter.

"Babeee" kai said frustrated "sorry" mattia said lifting the shorters chin up so he can kiss him.

"Damn front row view lookin good" ale said earning a giggle from kai and a middle finger from mattia.

Time skip after school brought to you by nano's robux

Kairi had just finished saying his goodbyes to his friend and his boyfriend. He walked home, did his homework, ate dinner with his loving family and went to sleep.
—————————————————————|
Hi
Next chapter finna be the last one
Did yall see the comment celery stick said abt mattia ?
She literally told him to work out and I think that the whole fandom knows how much mattia is insecure abt his body.

The problem is from both sides, yes celia may have cheated but they shouldn't slut shame her. Yes she dated kai but she shouldn't have made code names for him AND his best friend or leak private conversations she had with mattia.
And anyways, why tf they didn't block each other yet?

-j