✿ four ✿

❁ ❁ ❁
todoroki couldn't believe
he bitch slapped bakugo
❁ ❁ ❁

lately, the morning was all for sleeping, waking up in the afternoon, and back to sleep at exactly 8:30 pm

not today. bakugo was dragged out of his comfort bed by sharky towards the common area early in the fucking morning. annoyed yet a bit groggy he glared at everyone emitting an aura that says talk to me and I'll murder you. like what they always do, they left him alone.

the hanahaki was getting worse which will end up he can't take sleeping pills anymore. since he was growing flowers in his lungs the sedative will interfere with his breathing which he couldn't afford that. the extras would notice him more than they already did. . .with what happened last night.

speaking of last night, that half and half bastard slapped him. why? just to wake him up?

"where are you going, bakubro?" kirishima immediately asked when he stood up.

"i'm going to drink, shitty hair! what the fuck exactly am i here if all these extra are just chattering around like fucking chickens?!"

"bakugo! how many times do i have to tell you to watch your language and don't shout!" glasses also known as the class representative for three years now, reprimanded.

"you know you shouted also, iida," round face stated with a smile.

bakugo scoffed and mumbled a whatever before marching to the kitchen with kirishima following behind him.

"i already told you yesterday that today we will draw a name for the exchange gift aaand we'll go shopping after," kirishima said stretching the word and gave a wide smile flashing his sharp teeth.

he made himself some coffee while profanities spilling out of his mouth. since he'll be going to the mall against his will might as well have caffeine in his body. seeing the heavy breakfast on the dining table he decided to have a light meal and prepared a grilled cheese sandwich.

"since everyone is here shall we start?" ponytail bitch announced receiving excited cheers.

"hey bakubitch, can i grab a bite of that delicio—"

"make your own damn sandwich," bakugo growled at the rip off pikachu when he walked back to the common area.

"let it go kamibro. mommy baku is not in the mood you might find yourself on the floor later on." soy sauce face chuckled placing a hand on the blonde with a black zigzag line on his hair.