✿ six ✿

❁ ❁ ❁
special strawberry
cheesecake parfait
❁ ❁ ❁

❁      ❁      ❁special strawberry cheesecake parfait ❁      ❁      ❁

everyone was jolly excited.

bakugo was wearing his usual pissed face as he walks towards the gathering students at the common area where they decided to hold the party. he placed his gift at the pile of presents on the table and flopped down at the sofa with a desire to hibernate quietly but it can wait. he'll just have to make it through this event.

immediately the annoying idiots were already surrounding him making plans for tomorrow as they wait for the event to start.

his eyes traveled around catching glimpse of the half and half walking inside the kitchen and came back holding a tray of food. a small smile sat on his charming face as he listens to deku's rumbling words.

he could feel the flowers blooming inside his chest giving it stinging pain. he pulled his eyes away from the captivating male and focused on breathing evenly.

"you okay, bro?"

looking towards shitty hair but bakugo said nothing.

he wanted to feel. to be love. to talk to todoroki. he wanted him. even if he denies it bakugo continues to fall. knowing that his feeling won't return by the other person he still can't stop falling furthermore.

stupid. fucking. feelings.

it hurts. this unreciprocated love.

it hurts.

he quickly stood gaining few attention and one of them was todoroki. the smile vanished turning it into the same emotionless look.

it hurts.

his chest constricted shooting pain. he ran towards the restroom before he could cough in front of them.

petals, more petals fell out of his mouth. tears falling from the pain physically and emotionally.

he stayed there sitting on the cold tile crying quietly.

why was he even crying? he did want to die, right? he deserves this pain for the things he did.

irrational. destructive. chaos. that what he was and no one wants that.

he washed his face with cold water removing the signs of weakness. he didn't know how long he was in the restroom but when he went back the event had already started, eating together as they chat with a bright smile on their faces. they started without him.

not that he was surprised though but it still hurt.

"bakubro! here, i already got you something to eat!" kirishima went to him and dragged him to where the squad was seated which was next to the deku squad. "tell us if you want to go back so we could ask them to do the exchange gift a bit earlier than the schedule."