24: Namjoon must do it

Namjoon POV

I heard Jungkook calling so I rushed out. "What's wrong?!" I then saw Yoongi on the ground. "Go get Jin" I said. He nodded and ran towards Jin's room. "Yoongi?!" I started shaking him. He isn't conscious.. "Yoongi!" I shouted. Still no answer. I sat straight up and lifted Him. I carried him towards his room and placed him on the bed..

Jin came after a small amount of time. "What happened?" He said and rushed to Yoongi. "As I can see, the wound opened" "the gun shot?" I nodded. "Yes" he started to look at Yoongi and the wound. He then grabbed some alcohol to clean the wound again.. soon he found some bandages and wrapped around his stomach. Soon the others came too.

"I think it's best if we leave" I said when they entered. We walked out together. Jin nodded.

"What happened?!" Taehyung asked worried. "His wound opened, and he fainted" he sighed. "What are we supposed to do now?? He has all the information and all the lead" "I'm the second here.. I know most of the plan and what's going to happen now" they looked confused at each other. "Yes you're thinking right, I'm taking over until he's okay again" "that means-" Jimin was about to talk but I cut him off. "Yes.. I'll take care of the situation with Y/n" Jimin's eyes went wide. "Don't give me those eyes! I can take care of it" "I just don't think you're the right for that job" he then said. "Says who?? Someone has to" "yes you're right on that one.. but you and your-" "don't finish that sentence" I said rough. "Don't start to rage now! This is not the right time" I rolled my eyes. "You guys need to stay calm here!" Taehyung said. "I'm the one he trusts the most here! So now I'm the leader"

I then walked to Yoongi office. I started searching the papers and finding all the i formation for Y/n I need. "Prepare yourself little Y/n" I said to myself with a smirk.

-one day later-

I walked out of Yoongi's office and past the others. Yes I staid up the whole night. "Namjoon, you need to be sure about what you're doing!" Jimin said. "I am!" "One thing goes wrong, and Yoongi kills you!" "Not on my command" "what is happening to you?!" He then said. "What are you talking about??" I didn't let him answer and walked to the basement.

I opened the door into the enemy's room. He was still tied to the chair with his head down. "Violence is always the solution" I said and walked out again. I then walked towards Hoseok's room. He sat on the chair face palming himself.. he wasn't even tied up??

I walked to him and grabbed his throat. He then grabbed my arm. "What the fuck?!" He said. "Aren't you supposed to be tied up huh?!" He shook his head slightly. "I think you are" I then let go and slapped him with all of my strength. He held his chin.

I started to tie him up. He tried to free himself but failed. "Sit still!" "IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TIED UP!" He shouted. I then grabbed my gun and pointed it at him. "One more word and I'll shoot you" "I'm not afraid!" I smirked. "Idiot" I punched it him with the gun, he immediately blacked out. "Uff, that's gonna bruise" I kneeled down and held up his chin. "Behave while I'm out" I let go again and walked out.

I walked upstairs again. "What did you do?!" Taehyung asked. He's worrying too much absolutely those idiots. "None of your damn business" "just because you lead, doesn't mean you're the boss here!" He grabbed my wrist. I jerked it off. "That's exactly what it means"

I walked into Yoongi's room. "I'm going to get Y/n back for you" no response. "He's sleeping" "Jin.." I said and turned my head. "Be aware of what you do, he won't be happy if anything happens to her" "he'll be okay" I said and walked out.

I then left the house.

Y/n POV

"Miss Y/n, you may leave now" the nurse said. "Thank you" "I just want you to sign these papers and then you're free to go" she smiled at me. I smiled back. "Of course" I sighed the papers and bowed. The nurse bowed back.

I'm going to report Agust as soon as I'm home. The wound was still hurting a little and my body is still completely done but the nurses said I could go home and rest. Should I report Taehyung and Jungkook too? They seemed so nice...

I arrived at my apartment. a figure was sitting on the little bench outside of my home. My eyes went wide when I saw it was Sohee.. she looked up and immediately stood up and rushed to me. "OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!??" She hugged me tight. I hugged her back. "It's not safe to be out here.. let's go in and I'll explain anything" she nodded. She had tears in her eyes.

"I've missed you so much!" She said. We entered the apartment. "I've missed you too!" "You know what happened with the café?" I looked down.. "someone.. someone rubbed it.. and.. and kidnapped me" her eyes widened once again. "Omg I didn't know it was that bad! I'm so sorry!" "It's okay, I'm back now.. but we have to-" I got cut off. "Y/n huh? Who's your friend" I looked at my couch where someone was sitting. "Who are you?! How do you know my name?!?"

He smirked. "I know a lot about you, lee Y/n" "I'm sorry but we have to get her out of the way" he then took a gun and pointed it at Sohee. I walked In front of her. "Don't touch her!" The guy pushed me away and grabbed Sohee. "You don't move!" He said to me. He punched Sohee with the gun. I screamed. Sohee fell on the ground. "Stop!" I screamed. He then grabbed my throat. "No!"

"Who are you!" He smirked again. "I'm Kim Namjoon.. nice to meet you" I glared at him. "You know Yoongi?" Yoongi? I've heard that name before.. wait.. AGUST?! Did Agust send him!!?? I started to try to free myself. It didn't help. "Let me go!" "Yoongi is a bit weak right now.. so I'm taking over" he held my throat so I couldn't breath properly.