SEVEN [Poseidon]

Poseidon POV

After several hours of Hades throwing random cloth items at Aphrodite for her to "approve", the three of us were finally released from the hellhole, and headed home, arms filled with bags.

"It's ten,we left at twelve. Was a ten hour shopping really necessary?" Zeus demanded from his place on the couch.

"Uh, yes" Aphrodite said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

The three of us rolled our eyes and groaned. At least we could agree on one thing: never, ever, go shopping with Aphrodite.

- - -☦︎︎- - -

The weekend passed. Soon it was Monday.

As the oldest, Hades was the first to wake up. Apparently, his idea of waking someone up was to drag you out of your bed and fling you to the floor.

I woke up, cursing, and changed into my new clothes.

We had school today. Oh joy.

- - -☦︎︎- - -

After breakfast, we walked to school together.

"Wait. Isn't Goode the school those demigods attend?" I asked, I was certain Percy had mentioned attending Goode before.

Zeus's eyes grew wide, "I think so. Oh no no no no no."

"Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, Nico Di Angelo, Annabeth Chase, and Leo Valdez." I thought out loud. Zeus winced at his daughter's name.

"Would it be best if we avoid them? I hope they don't recognise us." Hades suggested.

"Uh. Yes" Zeus rolled his eyes, like it was obvious.

"With Annabeth there, they'd probably recognise us, or at least suspect. I say we act normal." I pointed out.

When we got to the school doors, Hades stopped. "I think I know why they sent us here." He said.

"What"

"For us to spend more time with our kids."

After settling everything, agreeing on a family story [parent are dead. We were homeschooled], we stepped through the wide gates of the school doors.

- - -☦︎︎- - -

We got our class schedules from a nice secretary lady. All three of us had Algebra first. When we walked in, Zeus let out a small moan. Looks like the demigods were here too.

Percy was twirling his pen [𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚁𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚍𝚎] in his hand, and was desperately trying to catch Annabeth's attention.

Beside Percy, the daughter of Athena had her stationary all organised on her table, and she was studying a thick stack of notes.

Behind Annabeth, Leo was sitting at his seat, drumming his fingers on the table, and tapping his foot while muttering calculations probably for another crazy invention.

Then came was Thalia, who was giving the new kids, aka us, death glares, like ugh another bunch of disgusting boys.

"Hi I'm Posei—um, Dylan, and these are my brothers, the blonde is Zayden, and the other is Ashton. Nice to meet you" I spoke up, seeing that Zeus was sweating under his daughters glare, and that it was unlikely Hades would willingly speak up in front of the class.

Almost immediately, Hades quietly walked over to the back seat and sat down, shadows veiling him. I got the seat next to Percy, and poor Zeus had to take the only remaining seat beside Thalia, who rolled her eyes and sighed heavily.

"Hey." I said to Percy, desperate to start a conversation with him.

"Uh, hey?"

"I'm Dylan, you?"

"I'm Percy Jackson".

I had no idea what to say next, not like it mattered anyway, because then the school bell rang and the teacher started to talk.

- - -☦︎︎- - -

𝙼𝚊𝚑 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜,

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝙿𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛, 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔, 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙿𝚕𝚞𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗. 𝙾𝚑, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝙻𝚎𝚘, 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝? 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗, 𝙻𝚎𝚘 𝙸𝚂 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝙾𝙾.

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢!

𝙱𝚢𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎
𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚝