THE NIGHT

BRIELLE'S POV

Looking at myself in the mirror and literally thinking I'm totally a diva. The choice to change my whole manhood to a woman was completely the best thing I had done. Ever since I was 6 I had a habit of taking Mama's make up and applying it on myself. I'd silently think to myself... I'm the prettiest girl around. My parents had too much love for me so they gladly accepted that their son was a girl. Their support was what got me through my surgery as I got a whole new pussy instead of the boring ugly dick I had. My brother wasn't all for it but he soon got used to the fact that I was no nigga. And competing for a bitch was never gonn happen. I was one!

I was 16 when I decided to go through with the surgery. I was happy... Content... Carrying around balls wasn't the best thing I'd say. First ... They got all hairy... The fact that I was attracted to men also contributed much to me wanting to have my organs replaced. A dick was even much boring either way. The thing would bulge so hard in the morning for nothing. I mean I wanted to feel like a woman. And anytime work from home by fifth harmony played, the diva in me always screamed to be let out.

Mum and dad ran a cocaine business on the low. Professionally, mama was the secretary to the state's governor while papa was a lawyer. The duo made the perfect not_easily_seen parents. Most times I'd just be alone in our bungalow. Nayarit state was the perfect environment to live in. San Pancho town was even better. With it's beautiful and serene nature and climate, it offered the ample place to bask naked. I totally did that now that I had a whole new bitch's body.

Okay less talk about me. My best friend was taking too long to tell me how her interview hsf turned out to be. I had met Bardi while in elementary school. Her beauty was what inspired me to change how I was. Her body was everything I had wanted to have if I was a girl... okay...no puns... But yeah this bitch was my day one. I mean... She was that bitch who I'd do anything for. Glen did have the hots for her. Glen was my stupid ass brother. He always teased me about my boobs... Asking how it felt having a pair of jiggly squishy melons. He was a perv... and his obsession for tiddies was nothing new.

Back to Bardi. My doe was totally taking long. I wanted to get the juice already. From the photo she had sent me of her in that killer outfit, I knew she was going to nail the fuckin interview. Bardi was a gem. She was that bitch who didn't create problems, thas why she was my bottom...

As if our thoughts had intertwined, my phone buzzed. Just like I guessed, Bardi!!

Hey guuuurrrl...I been waiting for your call doe... what took you so long?

I just got home and my oh my...I've had the best day Brielle baby!

Temme about it... Did you get the job? Spit it out already bitch!

Yow chill...hold your pussy juices... Even better... There was 6 of us ... We just landed ourselves a whole stripping job and a twerk dance group...guess what for?

What !!!!?

The twerk fest... We're repping Mexico bitch!

Dayuuum!!! I'm so happy for you... Holy shit... I'mma masturbate to that news...

I owe it all to you bestie... Catch you later... I need to take a shower... Love you!