Part 7

She was going to kill him. It was her birthday and she was going to kill him.

But not really. Because Josie couldn't think of a better way to start off her morning than with the cold tiles of the shower pressing into her back as the warm spray of water hit her skin while Calum's fingers dug into her hips and his mouth worked to bring her to her first orgasm of the day. There was nothing to grab onto except for burying her fingers in Calum's short dark hair, every time she tightened her grip had him groaning against her, vibrating throughout her body as the moan that fell from her lips echoed in the bathroom.

If it wasn't for Calum's firm grip on her or the wall supporting her back, Josie was sure she would've fallen into a heap as the orgasm rocked through her body, head tilted back and teeth biting into her lower lip before her jaw slackened to release the moan that escaped her. The sound mixed with the consistent spray of the shower, winding around the water in a symphony that wrapped around them. It was Josie's favorite birthday gift.

"You look so pretty." Her lips tugged upwards in a smile as Calum's lips pressed into her neck, his scruff scratching at her skin as his arms wrapped around her toweled figure.

Josie laughed, gaze lifting so her blue eyes could meet his brown through the foggy mirror. "You're just saying that 'cause I'm half naked," she teased as she squeezed some lotion into her hand.

His deep hum warmed her skin where his lips teased. "Maybe," Calum agreed with a teasing smirk, causing Josie to scoff as she rubbed the lotion along her arms. Lifting his head, Calum brushed his lips along her jaw, feeling her lean her back into his chest as he added truthfully, "Also 'cause it's true, pretty girl." His smirk returned when, through the reflection, he watched her gaze drop as the pinkness in her cheeks intensified. With a chuckle, Calum pressed a kiss to her cheek and said, "I'll go make you breakfast."

"Me?" Josie raised an eyebrow, watching as he pulled away from her and grabbed the shirt he'd hung on the rod. "You're not eating?"

Calum tugged the shirt over his head, sweatpants already on as he opened the bathroom door with one hand and shot Josie a wink. "I already ate."

He merely laughed when he shut the door and heard Josie's muffled yet amusedly taken aback, "Calum!" before making his way towards the stairs.

Entering the kitchen, he pulled out the box of pancake mix and box of chocolate chips, getting started on making Josie's favorite breakfast meal. He quietly sang along to House of Cards playing through his phone as he poured some batter into the pan, spatula in hand as he waited to flip it. He felt good, light on his feet as he made the pancakes, his grin only widening when he felt Josie's arms wrap around his waist and her cheek press against his back.

"Smells good," she hummed from behind him, "and I'm not just talking about the pancakes."

Calum chuckled, transferring to cooked pancake onto the plate as he returned, "You're only allowed to be cheesy 'cause it's your birthday."

Josie scoffed, giving his stomach a poke. "Hilarious that you think you can tell me when I can or can't be cheesy."

His grin widened as he poured more batter into the pan. She had a point there. "Fair enough." Then, gesturing to the plate with his free hand, he said, "Eat, doll."

She unwound her arms from around him, stepping over to where the plate was and grabbing a fork and the bottle of syrup. Calum glanced at her as she stood next to him, noting the crop top and jeans she now wore, not one to miss an opportunity to admire how good her ass looked in the jeans, biting his lower lip briefly before returning his attention to the pan.

"Mm, can you stay here forever and just cook every day?" Josie hummed in satisfaction after she swallowed the first bite of the pancake.

A smirk tilted at Calum's lips as he flipped the pancake. "Is that the only reason why you want me to stay?"