Friends, Foes, and Traitors

After everyone arrived Mr.Forkle started talking about how the Neverseen were winning the war and yady-yady-yada.... Everyone just kind of tooned him out until he said something interesting. He said, " the Council and the Blackswan have learned of a Neverseen base in the Forbidden Cities. That's when there was total silence, then a lot of yelling, Sophie started bombarding him with questions about her family and what they were going to do. "Everybody please be quiet, Sophie your human family is fine, and were going to go on a mission of knowledge." "What is that supposed to mean?"asked Fitz in a frustrated manor. "It means we go and find one the Neverseen members at the base take them back with us and question them."answered Forkle. "Okay do we know who the leader on site is?" asked Sophie. "No". answered the Council.  "But the base is in Paris France". said Councilor Emery. You kids go back your things we'll be there for three days give or take." After everyone said their goodbyes, they leaped to the Eiffel tower, and boy was it an amazing view. "Let's travel by roof top since we for got to change into disguises."suggested Dex. 

Sophie's POV:

We were traveling in the worst way possible wanna know why because, I'm clumsy and clumsy and rooftop jumping don't mix. At least I can levitate when needed; I really hope Lady Gisela isn't there because if she is things WILL get ugly....  As we were jumping of course I stumble and I'm about to fall off the roof when I feel strong arms wrap around me catching me as i fell. I turned around as soon as I was stable expecting Fitz, but instead I find a back cloaked figure with the symbol of the Neverseen on it. I immediately scream for help but the goon covers my mouth with his hand and tells me to shut up and that he wont harm me. My thoughts were like suure how stupid do you think I am.. Soon Fitz and the others come and pull the goons hood off to reveal Alvar. We got him down and tied up but, as we were about to take him back to the base her in France another cloaked figure came out no where and somehow managed to get Alvar free and subdue everyone but me. It was like the other goon didn't even want to touch me or something.

The other goon then started asking questions like "Who are you" "What do you want from us" and "Who's side are you on". So, I fire back with "Well whose side are you on?" even though I already knew the answer.  "The side of the Rebellion."answered the goon. "And you had my spy." "What? No we didn't we have Alvar!" shouted Dex. "Yes my SPY." "Wait so Alvar is a spy working against the Neverseen, working with another organization to slay the Neverseen." "I don't buy once a traitor always a traitor."said Fitz. "Of course Alvar's little brother would say that, so does that mean that you think of your friend Keefe as a traitor too?"asked the mystery person that I now know to be female. "Well no..  it .. just... uhh... ummm....you can't... uhh... Keefe had good intentions, he didn't betray his own family."said Fitz kinda stuttery. "Didn't he? He betrayed your group time and time again and never seems to be helpful unless calming Sophie counts."said Mystery Woman. No one had anything to say to that. So I asked "Who are you?" "I'm the leader of the Rebellion." "I figured." said Mr.Forkle. "You!"said the leader of the Rebellion. "Can I know your name?" "Noa". she said in a growl. "What do you have against Mr. Forkle" she then cut me off by saying "Is that what he told his name was?" "Well what do you think his name is?" "His real name is Luke Scorn, and he is the leader of the Neverseen!" she said in the worst death glare ever with a scowl that had something unreadable, but Alvar seemed to know what it was and he did not seem to happy.

He then pulled Noa into a hug and she wouldn't stop growling and fighting him, but it really looked like he cared. This made me wonder if Alvar actually had a long lasting girlfriend and not ripping off girls for one night then never hailing them back. After I cleared my head of all romantic thoughts, I realized Alvar actually was able to calm her down. Like five seconds after the melt down everyone turned on Mr. Forkle. "Guys I promise what she is saying is not true!" pleaded Mr. Forkle. 

Hi everyone I hope you liked the chapter even though it was poorly written. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Stay safe!!                                                                                                                                                                                      -J