The Reveal

"It was my brother, my twin."said Mr. Forkle in a whimper. "Do you expect me to believe you after what you've done?"growled Noa. "And what did I do?"asked Forkle. "You slaughtered my family and drove me out of the kingdom while conspiring with Falon to form the Council."she said still growling and glaring. 

Sophie's POV:

This couldn't be possible Mr. Forkle is is a good person he wouldn't kill anyone. Why is she so certain it's him? He's like a third father to me, he wouldn't do that to anyone. He created me, he was there for me when I fell and hit my head, he was always there, he was always there.

"Wait don't hurt him! He didn't do it, he's telling the truth his twin did it. I know Mr. Forkle he would never do that, he has saved me more times then I can count. He gave me a life where I belong, a life where I can stop the evil lurking in the shadows, and finally giving me my closest friends."  "If you really believe that he is good then I wont kill him. Only for you Sophia, only for you."she said calmly and with love. "My name is Sophie not Sophia. You will really not kill him just because I say no?" "Yes, and your name is Sophia he just didn't tell you." "Why do you think my name is Sophia?" "Because I would never forget the brown eyes of my sister or her sandy blond hair."  "What? I'm not your sister. We don't even look alike." "Don't we? You have yet to see my face." she then pulled her cloak off. 

Fitz's POV:

Noa actually looked a lot like Sophie, and I mean scary close. The only difference is her hair was darker, she had gorgeous blue eyes that went from light to dark from the pupils. She was taller, more muscular, and just all around gorgeous. Sophie seemed so rattled when Noa pulled her cloak off everyone did. 

Alvar's POV of Everything:

As soon as I saw Fitz and his friends all I wanted to do was runnaway back to base. I couldn't stand having to lie to my family and friends, but that is where I was supposed to meet Noel here and that's what I was going to do.

As I went over there I let them pin me and rope me so they still exspect I work for the Neverseen and not my fiance. Plus I knew Noa would get here soon and she did. Everyone was so confused when she said the word spy that they didn't notice her quickly untie me .

Soon after she started growling and I realized she saw Mr. Forkle, the one person that could actually hurt her was right in front of her. So she started to spiral out of control growling and shaking, though I'm sure I was the only one to notice her crying. So I went over to her and held her in my arms and transmitted to her that everything was going to be okay. As she calmed down she started to yell at Mr. Forkle I, stayed silent in hopes that the conflict would resolve it's self.  When I heard Sophie stand up for Mr. Forkle I thought she was a goner, turns out Noel didn't tell me everything when I showed her a picture of Sophie. She left out a distinct detail that Sophie was her sister Sophia Legend. 

When Noel pulled her cloak everybody but me froze at the similarities of the sisters. I can only imagine what they're feeling as they realize that Mr. Forkle didn't tell them everything about Sophie.