1: Dabi x Shigaraki

(Shigaraki's perspective)

I sit quietly at my desk over viewing a few documents. It's around midnight and I hear footsteps coming towards me.

Dabi walks in, shirtless and in his boxers. He slides across the couch, kicking his legs up over the arm rest. I glare at him, his naked chest, and his muscular arms.

"See something you like?" He asks with a grin. I pinch the bridge of my nose and log out of the computer. "I'm heading to bed." I say.

Before I can leave, I feel his chest up against my back. He slams the door closed and I can feel his hand grazing over my hips.

"D-dabi," I spin around, my cheeks blushing out of control. He peers down at me, his eyes lustful and seductive. "Tell me, with that quirk of yours, have you ever been able to have sex?"

he rests his hands on my waist. I glance away. "I would imagine I could just wear these gloves." A low chuckle comes from his mouth and he leans down, next to my ear.

His lips brush my neck and he whispers. "Good thing you are." He kisses my neck and I feel my dick start to get hard. "Mmm." I hum. He pulls back and looks into my eyes.

"I bet you have been waiting for this." He says. He runs his hands up my shirt, feeling every part of my back. I wrap my hands around his neck, my breathing starts to become heavy.

He brushes near my ass and I moan. "You're already so hard." Suddenly he starts palming my growing bulge.

"You want it so badly, don't you?" His other hand slides down to my ass. I bite my lip. He pulls back and his hand wraps around my neck. "I asked you a question."

I yearn for his touch and quickly answer him. "Y-yes please. I want you." He grins. "Want me how?" I nearly whine. "I want you to fuck me. Please." His lips find mine.

His arms wrap around my waist and he shoves his tongue into my mouth, they tangle with each other before he pulls back, a line of saliva dripping from our lips.

He starts to lift my shirt over my head and I help him. He lifts my up, his hands grabbing my ass, my legs resting on his waist. He kisses my jaw, licks my neck, leaves his mark along my collar bone. I moan loudly.

(Dabi's perspective)

I put him down and start to in zip my pants. He watches me, a yearning look in his eyes. He kneels down without me asking too and patiently waits. I pull my dick out and his instinct takes over.

His tongue licks around my v-line before running it up my shaft. I grunt quietly. He does that a few more times before kissing the top. He spits on it and then slides it into his mouth.

Slowly he starts to bob his head, slurping and sucking it deeper into his throat. I moan and throw my head back at the amazing feeling.

   I feel it go deep inside him and I curl my fingers into his hair before pushing him even farther. "I'm going to-" I release and he slowly pulls back letting the come run down his chin.

  I pull him up and thrust my tongue back into his mouth, tasting myself. He pulls my jacket and shirt off and I turn him around onto the back of the couch. He bends over showing me full access to his anus.

"Mmm fuck me, please." He purrs. I bend down and stick a finger into his hole. His eyes widen and he lets out a noise. I add another then another. "I want your cock inside me." He moans out.

"I bet you do kitten, let me finish prepping you and be patient." I pull my fingers out, his ass dripping wet. I then stick my tongue in. "Oh god, yes." He cries out. I go in deeper, thrusting it back and forth.

I reach around him and start to jerk him off. "Mmm daddy, more." He purrs. He comes into my hand. I stand up and turn him around. "Here." I say sticking out my hand.

He quickly grabs it and licks my fingers, sucking each one down to the base. He looks at me with those eyes that are just begging me to fuck him.

After he finishes I push him back over the couch, his ass facing me. I line myself up with him, and slowly start to enter. His fingers grip into the couch, his mouth drooling at the sides. "Ahhh yesss." He moans. I push in all the way and start thrusting in and out.

   I go deeper and harder, gripping at his hips. "God you're so tight." He smiles and looks back at me. "I love your giant cock inside me, daddy." I thrust one last time before releasing again. I fill him to the brim and I slowly pull my self out.

  I bend down again, running my fingers along his ass, covering them in my release. He turns around and sucks them clean. I push my lips back against his and kiss him passionately.

  "God that sex was so good." He mumbles through a heavy breath. "Feel like going another round?" I ask, running my hand along his cheek. He smiles and wraps his arms around my neck. "Mhmm." I pick him up and carry him to the shower.

( part 2? Maybe the second round will be in the shower;)

Word count: 939