Dabi x Shigaraki pt. 2

~Dabi's perspective~

I haven't seen much of Shigaraki around since last week, whether he's avoiding me or over working himself, I'd like to speak with him.

  "Hey can you take over my shift?" I ask Toga. She nods her head. I walk out the security room and head to his personal chambers.

  I was about to knock on his door when I here a small yelp come from inside. What the- I burst in and see him writhing in pain.

"Oh god, Shigaraki!" I lift his head up. "What's happening?" I ask him. Through panting breaths he replies. "My...back." I turn him over and lift his shirt to see some kind of small device, burying itself in his spine.

"This is going to hurt." I whisper. I wrap my hand around the thing and burst it to flames. He stops moving and starts to relax in my arms.

  I lean down and kiss his cheek. He blushes and thanks me. "I was testing out a project, I didn't mean for it to go that way."

  He looks at me oddly and slowly rises. He sits on my lap and leans into me, rubbing his ass along my thigh. "Shigaraki-" I stutter.

  "What isn't this what you came here for?" He purrs into my ear. I can't control myself. I slam him against the floor, panting as I kiss every inch of him.

I want to do this quickly. I lift his shirt, running my hands along his sides before pulling it up and over his head. I unzip my pants and he crawls towards me.

  He kisses the tip before running his tongue down my shaft. I push his head forward, shoving my dick down his throat. As he starts to deep throat me, I let out a stiff moan.

"Mmm." I throw my head back and push deep inside his mouth before coming. I pull him back up to me, holding his face in my hand and kissing the hell out of him.

  I turn him over and nearly rip his pants off. " yes, daddy, fuck me good." He knows what to say to arouse me. I slap his ass hard and he moans out in satisfaction.

  A good pain. I stick my tongue in and hold his hips, pushing as far as I can go. He covers his mouth. Someone is coming. We hide under his desk.

  "Shigaraki?" I stick a finger in his ass and with my other hand I cover his mouth. Yoga and Twice start to talk.

"Lately he seems distracted." I add another finger. He starts to drool against my fingers.
Then another. He bites lightly.

  I start pushing into him, stretching him out. "Yea your right, He's been working on the new project for so long now."

  I slowly take my fingers out and put them in Shigaraki's mouth, letting him suck them dry.

I slowly enter him and he lets out a small noise. "Did you hear something?" Toga says. Shigaraki looks back at me worried. I thrust into him.

He covers his mouth as I go deeper inside him. "No I didn't hear anything." I pull out and push back in, grabbing his hips. "Maybe he stepped out."

  Hi continue to fuck him while Toga talks to twice. I go in deeper and faster. I hear them exit the room and we step up from behind the desk. I push Shigaraki against the window, if anyone is across the street, their watching the show.

  I thrust one last time before filling his with my release. I reach around him and start to jerk him off. He mumbles something. "What was that?" I ask, pushing his face against the glass. "Again daddy, he cries out. I lift him up and place him back on my dick, both of us still faci the window.

   I hold his legs apart and thrust Into him again. He lets out a loud moan. "Oh god your dick compares to none else, it's so big and good." He says. I grin.

"That's right. And you belong to no one but me." I thrust again and release. I let him down and he falls to his knees. "Can you walk?" I ask, grabbing my jacket and throwing it over his shoulders.

  "No." He says. I smile at him and walk away. "Good. Then I'll leave you to it." I close the door behind me.

(Idk why but I enjoy doing nsfw for Dabi and Shigaraki, I don't even ship them😔)

Word count: 756