Ch.2:The Aftermath.

It had been two days until Hinata's hospitalisation and the members of karasuno looked extremely tired. Too tired, at least, to be playing volleyball.

Suga's POV

Everyone looked awful. Even Tanaka, our mental MVP of every match was finding it hard to keep motivated. The atmosphere was terrible. Kageyama kept staring off in the distance and zoning out, sometimes tossing the ball either too high or too low.

Takeda-sensei and coach Ukai saw this but they couldn't do anything.

All we can do now is wait for our beloved ball of sunshine to come back.

But I know what everyone's thinking, it's too obvious it's on their mind,

When will Hinata come back? Will he come back?

Hinata's presence is a huge factor contributing to the overall morale of the team. Not only that but he was a huge weapon to us.
If Hinata's not here, points that would normally be scored can't be scored anymore. The saying goes,

"You only learn the true value of something when you've lost it."

We can't stay in this gloomy mood forever, maybe we just need to do something other than volleyball just to get us going for the time being!

"Alright team! Let's do something different fora change. Although I can't believe I'm saying this, it's clear to me that nobody here actually wants to play volleyball right now. Am I correct?" I yelled.
As a reply, a bunch of blank faces and heads nodded up and down.

"I reckon we should go home early for today and meet-up at the mall tomorrow to buy get well gifts for Hinata," I said as I looked to coach Ukai to see if he would agree with my idea.

"Suga really has a point guys, get some sleep tonight, we'll go on a refreshing trip tomorrow and go straight back to volleyball. Besides right now, nobody is even really practicing. Change and pack up we'll meet at the bus stop tomorrow at 12pm!"
Daichi followed.

Finally I created an event for everyone to look forward to!

Hinata's POV
Today is the day I get to go home!
Which also means today is the day we all go shopping!

I arrive at the mall with my mum, waiting for Kiyoko-san and Yachi-chan as she frantically types instructions to Natsu's babysitter. Finally in the distance, we see Kiyoko-san and Yachi-chan heading towards us.

"Hello Kiyoko-san! Hello Yachi-Chan!" I say whilst smiling,

"You know Hinata, you can just call me Kiyoko,"

"Ooh! Me too! Just call me Yachi!"

"Oh well in that case, call me Shoyo!"

Just like that, the shopping scavenger hunt had begun. Kiyoko and I were shopping for lingerie, Yachi washopping for perfumes and toiletries and my mum was shopping for clothes and accessories.

As Kiyoko and I were shopping for lingerie , she turned around and asked me what cup size I was.

"Cup size? What's that? Sorry I'm still not used to this." I flushed.

"Oh no don't worry let's ask some people to professionally measure you okay?"

I nodded in agreement still curious as to what she was talking about when these two women walk into my changing room! A few of my yelps could probably be heard from the other side when they were finally done they went to Kiyoko and whispered in her ear. At first she was really shocked and flustered but then her expression turned into jealousy and excitement for the outfits planned ahead.