Ch.6: The Lost Puppy.

Hinata walked back into the dining hall to finish eating when she realised everyone was staring at her again.
"What's up?" Hinata asked as she yawned cutely like a kitten. Everyone looked at her in awe as she looked like a small puppy with her big eyes and the big blue shirt.
Wait...who's shirt is that.

"Hinata who's shirt is that?" Suga asked politely. As everybody leaned in, clearly wanting to know the answer.

"That's Akaashi's shirt!" Konoha said with a muffled voice pointing at Hinata with a forkful of food from across the hall, to which she looked confused,

"Really? But Bokuto-san is the one who..." Hinata was mid-sentence when her eyes started to flutter shut and she began to sway from side to side.
Seeing that she was about to fall, Kageyama and Tsukishima ran to her as fast as they could. Kageyama dived just in time to catch her small little head in the crook of his elbow before it hit the floor as she slept peacefully and comfortably in Akaashi's shirt.

Although Tsukishima ran, it was clear that he wouldn't have been able to catch her before she fell.

"Tch. How lame," he muttered to himself as he walked away disappointedly. Yamaguchi saw this and felt a little down.

Kageyama silently carried Hinata to the managers room and put her down in her futon.
He smiled at her slightly and did her hair in a braid so her hair wouldn't be in her face, before tucking her in.

A few hours passed by and everyone was in their own futons by now. The time was 10:47 pm when Hinata woke up. She realised she was still a little too energetic to sleep and so decided she'd go outside for a moonlit walk.

She grabbed her mini bag for emergencies and walked out to the fresh air in the streets, she wore Akaashi's shirt under the massive hoodie from before with really short shorts.

In no time at all, danger came her way as a few drunk and towering guys got a bit handsy on her.

At first she began to run away but when that came to no avail, she turned around and jumped, punching one of the guys unconscious to the wall.

You see, her mum still didn't feel she was entirely safe with just self defence lessons, and so she signed her up to taekwondo, karate and jujitsu as well. She had the time, so might as well?
She managed to knock two more guys down when she realised they had taken out daggers.

Flashbacks to the night she went to hospital flashed through her head. In a panic, she ran as fast as she could, but she strained her muscle too hard too fast and pulled her calf muscle instead.
She limped down the straight path as quickly as she could, forcing her leg to move as they began to catch up to her.

But then, a hook arm came out of nowhere and grabbed the back of her hood, dragging her into a secret corner where she could hide.

Finally the scary guys gave up searching for her and went away.
She limped out of the hiding spot to see who her saviour was when a tall figure loomed before her.

He had a strong build and good posture with black curly hair sprouting from his head. He wore a mask and kept a safe 2 metres away from Hinata everytime she moved. He then threw away a broken hanger into the dumpster nearby along with the wipe he held it with.

No matter what the guy looked like, he still saved her life so she stepped a bit further back which confused him but then she bowed.

She stepped back to keep 2 metres in between them even as she bowed, which let him relax his expression a bit, seeing as she realised his intentions.

"Thank you so much for pulling me back there. You saved my life!" Hinata exclaimed to the stranger.

She then slowly lifted up her head with the hood around her as she had bowed seconds before. It was a breathtaking sight to the stranger.