🦇 Yuki Sohma X Reader 💞 (Fruits Basket)

Yuki: Hello my Love

————————————————————————————————————

The Dark

It was strangely quite in the Sohma house hold tonight. The only thing that could be heard was the rain coming down, hitting the earth in a fast pace. Thunder could be heard as well and lighting could have been seen rolling off the hills making the house shake a bit.

Y/n P.o.v

I am laying on my bed the lights off listening to the storm outside. The rain falling in a calming pattern making my eyes drop slightly. My bed was warm and soft, all I wanted to do was sleep.

' I love when it storms like this it's nice just to lay down in the dark and feel completely safe. '

That's when I heard a knock on my door.

' Who could that be.' I thought coldly.

I didn't want to get up, but I forced myself from my comfortable position, and walked to the door. I opened it up to see my boyfriend.

" Can I come in " he said looking down.

"Yeah of course, come in." I said moving away from the door way so he could walk in.

He walked in and went past me to my bed and sat down. I went to close the door and that's when I realized that all the lights were off in the house. There was light coming from my window so I didn't realize how dark it had became in the Sohma house hold.

I closed the door completely and walked over to Yuki on the bed. I sat down next to him. He was being strangely quite.

" Hey, is everything alright" I said starting to get worried.

" Is it alright if I stay in here with you tonight." He said quickly ignoring my question.

" Umm hey I don't mind" I said looking at my bed.

This wasn't the first time he had slept in here with me. ( No duty thoughts Children LoL) He had fallen asleep in here many time when we were Study or just taking, but this time it seemed a little different.

I moved to the side by the wall and he followed behind me getting under the blankets.

He layed there facing me. I could see him from the light coming from my window. He looked as beautiful as he always did, but there was something in the backs of his eyes that made me think, no, know something was wrong.

" I'm sorry I just came in here like this" Yuki apologized.

" No, no it's fine I don't mind" I said trying to find out what was the matter with my beautiful boyfriend.

Thunder hit shaking the house a bit. When it did Yuki jumped as if someone was yelling him all the sudden.

" Hey, it's okay it just a little bit of thunder" I said moving closer to him.

I traced my fingers on his face and moved his hair slightly away from his eyes.

Yuki wasn't afraid of thunder storms. He had gone out many times to protect his vegetable garden in storms like this one before to provide it. Something else was keeping him on edge and the storm was just adding fuel to the fire of fear in his heart.