🦇Kiribaku X Reader💞 (BNHA)

Kirishima: Yes! Finally some love from your favorite shark.

Bakugo: Shut up we both know they're here for me *Smirks*

Kirishima: *Gasp* come on (Y/n) tell Bakugo the truth.

Bakugo: *Still smirking* Yeah (Y/n) Tell us who you Love more me or shitty hair.

( This One Shot is for 11 and up thank you ✌️)

I hope you enjoy my first Kiribaku X Reader one shot called

————————————————————————————————————

What The Hell Is This.....

————————————————————————————————————

Your p.o.v

We have just finished combat training for the day. President Mic let his class train with ours - class 1-A, today.

The training was going good till Bakugo went up against this girl who's quirk is gender bend. I don't know how her quirk could ever be used in a hero type situation, maybe for a surprise attack, but other than that I'm not sure.

Bakugo was taken back from it, but never the less won against the rainbow haired girl.

Now that we where back in the class room I could see the damage the rainbow girl had caused.

Not only was Bakugo affected but a quarter of the class was.

The people effected were. Jiro, Todoroki, Bakugo, Mina, Asui, and Midoriya.

The poor souls where panicking. There certificate others trying to keep them as calm as possible.

"Denki this can't be norm-" Jiro covered his mouth. The sound of her voice was slightly beeper than normal.

"Babe it's going to be okay" Denki tired his best to make sure Jiro didn't start crying.

" I thinking you look really cool like that, oh can I play with you hair" Momo was getting excited at female Todoroki and her new found long hair.

She just gave a small smile. " Sure go ahead."

Momo didn't hesitate to start running her fingers throw Todoroki's long hair.

Uraraka is talking about all the cute thing she could dress Midoriya in that now he had the body of a female. Poor Deku just laughed nervously and blushed.

That's when Bakugo came in the classroom she looked like a cat that had been put in the dryer and set on spin.

Kirishima was walking behind her with his hands on her shoulders and Aizawa was behind Ejijrou.

I am setting in my seat in the middle of the classroom. I was injured in the fight (but not two badly) so I didn't get to walk with Bakugo and Kirishima. Once I was done at the nurses office class was almost done so she just told me to come to the classroom instead of back to the arena, she had given me a note to give to Aizawa so I wouldn't get in trouble.