Chapter ninety-three

"I think that's about all of my clothes," she says. "Let's go get something to eat," I say to her and she nods.

She checks out of the hotel and I drive us to the closest mall to get breakfast from Spur.

*

"Can I ask you something?" I ask after we place our order. "You just did," she responds. "Well, I wanna ask something else," I laugh.

My phone rings and Didi is calling. "One second. Hello," I say. "Hey Maya," she says.

"I can't talk for long. Take an Uber to this ice-cream place tomorrow at 16:00. Dress formally," she says and the call ends.

Well, clearly, I have absolutely no choice. Well, I do. I just wanna fuck her so bad.

"I'm sorry about that," I say to Melo. "You wanted to ask me something," she said.

"Oh yes. Why did you actually leave res?" I ask her. "Some drama broke out last year," she said.

"Wanna talk about it?" I ask. "You don't know?" she asks and I shake my head awkwardly.

"Oh. I just took someone's girlfriend," she said. Hmm, interesting.

"Who?" I ask. "Lesego," she says flatly. Whattttt? "Okay, but why did you do it?" I ask.

"I didn't intend on doing it. We were just fucking around and she caught feelings. Problem is, I also caught feeling and we got caught in the end," she said.

"Well, damn," I laughed. "The worst part is, she told Lesego that I'm the one that came onto her," she said and rolled her eyes.

"Fuck. You made me think of last night," I said and she laughed.

We spoke about the most random things ever and I realized that we have so many things in common.

*

"You're driving us to res," I say to her. "Please drive. I'll eat you later," she smiled.

"Fine, I'll drive. But you can't eat me because I'm going out," I laugh. "Okay. I owe you head. Come to daddy whenever you need it," she smiled and I nodded.

I drove us back to res and she played a playlist that Apple Music made for her. We even have the same taste in music for fucks sake.

*

"So where's your dorm?" I asked her. "Next door Lesedi," she said. "And that's next door me," I said and she laughed.

The corridors weren't as packed as they normally are. Melo greeted a few people and it actually wasn't awkward.

"I'm gonna go put my stuff down. I'll come to you just now," I say to her. "Let me come with you and then we'll go to my dorm," she said and I nodded.

The door was open so we just walked in. My eyes met Ntebatse and she smiled. They were sitting on the floor playing a board game in a circle.

By they, I mean Gundo, Nolo, Lesedi, Lesego, Mpumi, Ntebatse, Mayra, Nokulunga, Brook, Lebo and Lea.

"Missed me?" I asked and they all stared behind me. "Is everything okay?" I ask.

Lesego gets up and walks out without saying a word. Mpumi walks out behind her and I uhm... I feel awkward now.

"You're back. Yay,"  Lesedi says. "I actually missed you," Brook smiled. "Did you two fuck?" Lebo asked.

"No," Melo responded. "I bumped into her and Ora at McDonald's last night but Ora had to go somewhere so Maya stayed at my hotel," she added.

To be completely honest, I am a bit hurt by how she lied. And the way she said no was just argh.

"I'm gonna go check Lesego. Ntebatse, my car at 18:00," I say and put my things down.

Where could Lesego be though? Oh yes, Find My iPhone. Uhm... cafe.

I walk to the cafe keeping my eyes on the screen to make sure that I kn0w when she moves.

"Oops," I say after bumping into someone. "Hey Maya," he says. "Hey Jabu. I'll see you later. I need to talk to Sego," I say and keep walking.

"Lesego?" I say when I get into the cafe. Her eyes meet mine and she looks away instantly.

"Hey. I uhm... are you okay?" I ask her. "She's not," Mpumi says. "Shut the fuck up," I say to her.

"Sego," I say and take her hand into mine. "I'm fine. I'm just thinking about which girl I'm gonna take from her," Lesego said.

"Baby, that isn't you. You're not the type to do that. You wanna forgive her and become her friend again but you're scared. And that's okay, love," I say to her.

"I'm gonna throw hands if she does that shit again," Lesego said and I laughed.

"She won't , trust me," I say. Well, she already has, she fucked the life out of me.

————————————————-

Don't forget to vote and comment.