☆🌚

August 15

so it was a week since killa and Tay talked.

Tay was doing her thing walking outside to her moms car because she wanted to go somewhere as she noticed killa but she didn't want to talk to him so she walked pass but killa noticed her.

Killa started looking at her and started saying "lil mamas I know you see me" Tay stopped starting to look at him saying " I see you I just don't want to talk to you" he looked looked at her mugging saying "mane stop playing wit me" grabbing her by her neck making her blush.

Killa was a laddies girl he had hella hoes and knew how to turn them on. Tay started smiling but noticed what he was doing saying " I know what you trynna do and I'm not one of yo hoes I'm not loose and my pussy ain't for any and everybody".

Killa got mad but noticed that she was different and that made him work harder for her now making him say " that's good to know because now I know you only gon fuck with me" with his hand still around her neck.

Tay started getting wet she ain't know what he was doing to her body but it made her feel good she now saying"okay we gon see about that wit yo hoe ass".

making killa mug her slightly laughing saying "ight lul mamas we gon see and you better be ready Saturday at 10:00 so I can take you out" now letting her neck go Tay said okay walking to the car and smiling.

Killa was getting In his car going to visit his other hoes.

What will happen next?⚡️

Would Tay fuck killa?💫

Would killa make Tay one of his hoes?🌝

We have to find out🌸