THE DATE 💖

Saturday

•Tay•
Okay so it been a few days since killa said he was gonna take Tay onna date and she has been getting ready but while she was doing that she got a text from killa that said "I hope you ready I'm 2 hours" Tay looked at his text smiled and started getting ready.

Tay beat he face but I was still a natural look. Tay phone went off saying he was downstairs and Tay wasn't keeping track so she didn't have clothes on so hurried up and put on a cute outfit it was white pants a oversized one direction shirt and some fur slippers.

Tay went downstairs and saw the car and got in looking at killa "hey" she said "hey" he said. Killa took Looked Tay up and down licking his lips and started driving.

                   🕳👩🏽‍🦯 fast forward at the place

Killa pulled up to the place and the scene was planned and it was beautiful and killa doesn't really do this so Tay was lucky. Tay looked around seeing the scene smiling "this a beautiful place" she said "thank you and if you enjoy this can I maybe get some head" he said .

Tay started laughing "yea maybe you could" she said. Tay and killa has is eating at the place and the place has rose peddles and candles leading to two chairs and a table with food on it something like this...

 Tay and killa has is eating at the place and the place has rose peddles and candles leading to two chairs and a table with food on it something like this

He even got an personal chef and stuff.

                   Fast forward

It was the end of the night and they enjoyed they self and killa took her home and they had sexcc.

A LUL SEXC SCENE WILL BE IN THE NEXT

TAY WILL WIT HER FRIENDS IN THE NEXT AND A SURPRISE WILL HAPPEN. What do you all think would happen?