꧁𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎꧂

Inks POV
It was a normal day in the doodlesphere.
New AUs created, some being forgotten. I decided to ኗዐt҉ꪮᦔ𝓽ꫝነዘጋቿጕ------

————
——————-
————————Error has occurred. Try again?

♡︎Yes No

Errors POV
It was a normal day.
I was destroying storyshift when I realized something... odd...
It's been at least a week and ink hasn't tried to stop me ONCE.

It's actually making me worried...
...
...

Why am I worried? I'm supposed to hate ink! Well, maybe I should loo-
"STOP RIGHT THERE, ERROR!" Oh, nevermind. I turned to the voice. But to my surprise, it wasn't ink. It was... dream? Okay, some shit is definitely up.

"Dream, what do you want?" I say, trying to show my annoyence as clear as possible. But of course, the idiot doesnt leave.

"To stop you from killing ink, Duh!"
What was he talking about? I look at him, confused.
"Don't give me that look! I know you kidnapped him!"
Then it hit me.

Ink was gone

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Dreams POV

I know it was him, it had to be! I mean, Error WAS his enemy! No, he IS his enemy. Either way, it had to have been error, right?
I need to stop him!
"Tell me where ink is, now!" I wasn't gonna play around anymore.

"I don't know where ink is! I wouldn't kidnap an annoying bitch like him." he's lieing! Of course he is!
He had to be.
He was...
He shouldn't...
They shouldn't....
I started to cry.

Cry like I never have before. Maybe even worse then when I saw my brother. Maybe.
It doesn't matter. Either way, I trusted ink. He helped me. He knew everything about me.
So I cried. And cried. And cried. Almost forgetting that error was there.

He clearly didn't know how to deal with this. I could sense it. But he, not even knowing what to do, came to me in attempt to calm me down.

"It's okay, d-don't cry... we'll find him. I promise."
I was shaking. I didn't respond. I couldn't due to all of my sobbing taking over my breath. He sat next to me, careful to not make any physical contact.

 He sat next to me, careful to not make any physical contact

He was even tearing up.
He was even sad, afraid.
Yet, I, the god and protecter of positivity, was the one breaking down in tears when I realized my friend was missing.

Errors POV

I suck at this.
I'm telling dream it'll be okay, when I don't even know that myself. He's crying more, and won't stop. I'm on the verge of crying myself, and I don't know why.

I hate ink and always have.
I've always wanted him dead. Why is this so different? Why do I feel so... terrible? Is it guilt? I don't know, I suck at feelings.

I give a sigh, and look at dream, who was suffocating in his own tears.
"You can do it, I believe in you"
I don't really. He knew I didn't. I know he can sense feelings, so he knows how much of a lier I'm being.

But I think it was just hearing it made him smile. He looked back at me with a small, sad smile.
"Thanks" he said, then teleported away.

I never saw dream so sad before...

☹︎☹︎☹︎

It was getting late, at least here in storyshift it was. I was surprised no one heard all of that commotion from me and dream. Then again, we where in the middle of the forest, far from Snowden or the ruins entrance. So the likelihood of someone hearings us was slim.

I started getting a little tired. So I went back to the anti-void to get a little sleep. I never knew helping idiots like dream took so much energy.

I opened a portal and walked into the anti-void, closing the portal behind me.

I looked down, preparing myself to go to sleep. But in the distance, I saw a dot.
I couldn't see what it was. I don't know if it's to far away, or my bad eye sight.
But, I decided to run.
Run towards the object, once I'm close enough to pick it up myself. So I picked it up. It was a book. A notebook to be exact. There was text on the cover, so I took out my glasses to read it.

It was inks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N/A
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! This is my first fanfic so I'm sorry if it isn't that good...
But oh well uwu
I'm gonna release these as much as I can, but I got no schedule so just expect random releases. And ye. That's all. Ooh, and without the N/A this is 724 words if that means anything. Qwq