꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝙷𝚘𝚠?!꧂

Errors POV

Finally, all my searching has paid off. It's been forever since I actually SEEN Ink, but after a while I've actually tracked down the place ink is.

I teleported to the area where is ink is. The place looked just like the antivoid, and ink looked like a shell once I saw what he becomes in this defining silence.

Day ???,  20XX
You can't run, you can't hide.
I've tried both.

Inks POV

I turn around to face.... someone? I give him my blank stare, completely void of emotions due to my vials that were missing.

I'm not sure who this guy is, but if he can get me out of this place I don't care. But I decided to ask him out of my non-existing curiosity.

"Excuse me, who are you?" He seemed completely surprised and wrecked once I said that.
I wasn't able to feel compassion for him, so I just walked up to him to get a closer look at him. He look a little familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it.

He was like a puzzle. One that was impossible to solve.
"I-ink? Are you...okay?" He seemed worried. Did I care? No.
But I wondered how he knew my name.

"I'm doing fine. Answer my question." I looked at him with my plain white eyes.
"It's me... e-error..." Did I know him? I mean he does look slightly familiar, but his name isn't.
"Why are you here?" All I can do now is try to get as much information from him as possible.

"I've been looking for you for so long..-"
"Why?"
"Everyone has been so worried about you-"
"But why?"
"LET ME TALK GODDAMNIT!" The so called "Error" sighed.
He mumbled something I couldn't hear, but I decided not to ask what he mumbled and stayed quiet to hear what he had to say.

"Ink, you've been gone for SO long. The multiverse is a mess, I've been looking for you because YOU would know how to fix it. So many people wanna know what happened to you! They miss you! They want you back-
No-
They NEED you back. Which is why I'm here. To get you back to the doodlesphere"
I literally had no idea what the heck he was talking about.
So I asked for more clarification.

"What's a doodlesphere?"

Errors POV

"What's a doodlesphere?"
Is he seriously asking that? He practically lives there...!
Also he should have known who I was!
I mean, yeah he has bad memory, but it's never been so bad to the point he doesn't know anything about the multiverse.

I must have quiet for a long time because he spoke again.
"Hello?"
I shook my head and finally responded.
"S-sorry,
Ink, I have a question"
I left him on another short pause.
"...which is?" He asked, getting impatient.
"Do you remember anything before getting here?"
He looked like he was thinking extremely hard. So I waited for him to answer when he could.

He was pacing around until he spoke. Stoping his pacing so suddenly.
"Nope! I only remember my name!"

I wasn't sure what to do to help until I remembered the journal!
That must help!
I take out the journal and give it to ink. "This might help."

He takes it and starts to read, still looking confused. After he skimmed through most of it he stopped and put the journal down.
"I still don't remember anything. None of that makes sense! Heck that person's handwriting is terrible!"

I held in a giggle when he made the comment about his handwriting, thinking now isn't the time. Ink looked up at me, even though he was short he was very intimidating while he lacked his vials.
"How do I know I can trust you?" His voice blank.

I wasn't going to admit it, but that was a very good question. I'm a destroyer, he's a creator. We're opposites. Usually at times like these we would take advantage of each other.

However, I haven't destroyed an AU since he disappeared. It just felt wrong to me. Like, an unfair advantage... which is so stupid and isn't like me at all!
Ugh, whatever. I'm getting off topic. I quickly think of something fast and simple to say that could get ink to trust me (mostly).

"I'm the only way you could get out of this place. And I doubt you want to be here any longer then you have, if I'm correct?"
He almost immediately spoke.
"Okay, get me out of this hell hole. Then I'll been in you debt."
I nodded and opened the portal at the exact coordinates I came from.

I let ink go through the portal before me, and once I just through, I closed the portal behind us. Ending up with us hoping into my anti-void.

꧁☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎꧂

Dreams POV

I felt horrible. Mentally and physically.
Yes, my brother was there but I felt so light headed that I thought I was gonna pass out.

I tried to stand up but I stumbled, having nightmare catch me.
"Sorry" I mumbled.
He heard me and responded.
"It's alright. This isn't your fault. None of this is" I'm not sure if he was help me to help me or himself, but either way it meant a lot. I kept leaning onto him, my vision getting blurry.

"Let's bring you to sci before anything else happens..." and as he picked me up, everything went black.

Nightmares POV

Dream just passed out in my arms. I've been acting calm so Dream didn't kill himself, but now that he's passed out, ITS TIME TO PANIC.
I kicked the knife over the ledge Dream was about to jump off of so he couldn't get it later and go back to cutting.

Then I teleported to Sci's lab. I knocked on the door, actually more like banged on the door. Sci opened it and I immediately walked in, shock on his face.

I hand dream to him and he rushed dream to a medical bed. Worry all over his face. I was about to enter the room where he put Dream but he asked me to wait outside.
I hesitated, worried for my brother. But I decided that it was better just to listen to sci. So I left the room and sat outside it.

All I could do was wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N/A
Without the N/A it's 1,069 words.
I haven't really posted a chapter in such a long time, so I made this chapter longer than the others usually are uwu
Also most of you guys wanted me to do Error who found ink, so that's who I choose.
Also thanks for the 1K reads!
I hope you enjoyed it!  :>