꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜꧂

Day ???, 20xx
Its been such a long time. It's so quiet.
Gone. Almost all of it.
I have to save them!
ITS WHAT I WAS MENT TO DO!!
SOMEONE PLEASE,
H E L P ! ! !

Inks POV

He lied. At least that's what it looks like. What did he want me for? Does he really think teleporting me to another area of the endless white is gonna make me believe him? He really is an idiot.
I looked up at him. "Lier."

He looked back at me, confused.
"Uhm, what do you mean by lier? I got ya outta there-"
I interrupted him.
"Then why are we still here?" He looked at me as if I was a dumbass, then sighed.

"This is my anti-void. I know it's not the doodlesphere, but you where stuck somewhere where it takes a lot of magic to get there. A lot of magic and a lot of energy. We're lucky we got back without me needing to rest."

I slowly nodded. I was aware how much energy magic could require, because I used it so much to try and escape that place myself.

Error laid down to take a nap, so I purposely threw up ink and started to draw on the floor with it.

Error, still being awake but was trying to sleep, must have heard me because he rolled over and watched me draw one the floor.

"Your disgusting" he sighed, looking up at me from the white shadowless floor.
"Well drawing is the only thing keeping me sane. Would you rather me kill you?" I asked.

He didn't respond and turned around, facing the opposite way from me.
"We leave after I wake up, okay?"
I shrugged.
"Okay"
It's not like I slept anyway.

Once he feel asleep, I decided to look around. It was obvious how I had mistaken this for the void we where just in. It was just empty blinding white all around, seemingly no end. It was hard to tell where the floor was, but it being slightly easier to do that now that I got ink all over the floor.

There's no shadows, no nothing. Unless you looked up.
In which I did, because I was looking for the difference between this void and mine. When I looked up I saw blue strings that where wrapping tightly around a bunch of human souls, and some monster souls.

I have no idea how he got so many, because it looked like he had thousands of them. I watched them squirming, trying to break free from the strings that held them so hard it was possible for the soul to crack.

After a long time of staring at the souls, I decided to stand up and walk around the anti-void, just thinking about stuff.

Where did Error come from? Who else is like him? Is there anyone else that's soulless like me? If he destroys things then who creates things? How big is this anti-void? What was that doodlesphere he mentioned earlier? So many questions where swarming my head, it hurt. I didn't know what to think anymore.

Eventually I got tired of walking and waiting. I wanted to get out of here. At least somewhere that isn't just white. I want to be able to explore things.
....
Do I really though? I think and say those things, but no matter how hard I try I can't just feel those things.

I sighed and sat back down next to the sleeping glitch, who was snoring lightly. I would give him a hug but I think it's best not to disturb his sleep. Why would I give him a hug? I.... don't know.
I usually only do something to get something out of it. Blunt but true and I know that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when error started to move around, implying he was about to wake.

It took him a few minutes, but once those few minutes passed, he was woken up and ready to go.