Confident -Try- ~A Diana Oneshot~ pt.2

Biana's POV

She was confident. As confident as anyone could be. She used those words as comforting herself. Maybe she would confess to Dex. Maybe Dex would like her back. Who knows? You will once you try.

Dex's POV

It was a brand new day, the sun was shining bright, and thankfully there was a break from Foxfire. It was only not bright in one way. Him and Biana still wasn't together. Biana, nor me, has confessed our feelings. What are you saying Dex? Are you saying Biana likes you? Your not a Telepath. You wouldn't know. Those words set him down a bit more, but nonetheless, he was going to try. If you don't try, you would never know.

So, he set off to work.

Third person's POV

You may be wondering what Dex was doing. Well, he was off to make a gift for Biana. Can you guess what it is?

Meanwhile, Biana was... Well, much better. Now, something happened to Fitz when Dex was making the present.

Biana's POV

IT WAS HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!

FITZ GOT TANGLED IN THE CHANDELIER AGAIN!!!!

Third person's POV

Here's the full story in Fitz's POV.

Fitz's POV

I awoke with the blazing sun, shining in my eyes. Suddenly, I heard a loud clang sound. Not bothering to perfect my hair, or even change out of my clothes, I rushed down, and came to see Sharon (the chandelier), fell down to the floor. "DAD!!" I yelled, inspecting Sharon to see if something happened to her. To my dismay, she was... smashed. Badly. Terribly. Awfully. Dad came and frowned. "She has to go get fixed," he said. "No!!! She's still perfect!" I cried, though that was extremely hard to believe. "No, Fitz, she has to go for a check if you want her back. "No!!" I refused, now hugging Sharon, holding her closely to my chest. As though she was a person. A wife. A-

"Fine," Dad said, interrupting my perfect, perfect dream. "If you really want it like that, have it like that." He left the room without looking back.

And then suddenly, the door opened again, just to see a hysterically laughing Biana.

Dex's POV

The present was coming along perfectly. Just that the triplets, the annoying Rex, Bex, and Lex, used up all the ribbon. Ughhhh. Great! Now I need to make ribbon! 

~After Dex made some ribbon (don't ask me how he did it)~

Perfect!

The gift was done. That was the easy part. To make it. Now the hard part. To give it.

Will Biana like it? Will she accept my feelings? Will it go perfectly?

But then the thought struck him. You have to work hard to make it perfect. To make it perfect, you have to try. If you don't try, you will never have it accomplished.

But you did try. You tried really hard. Why are you worrying?

Oh, maybe because Biana surely won't like you. The negative side of him said.

Oh, stop stalling.

I walked to the leapmaster slowly, cautiously, afraid to face rejection. Dex told himself: