WHO?

Percy Jackson sat in the police department still as a statue. This should've been nearly impossible for him since he had ADHD, but the grief was too much. Moving hurt. Breathing hurt. Everything hurt. He could barely move. Everything had happened too fast.

*flashback*

HE woke up and yawned. He looked at the clock groggily. He was late for breakfast! He shot up. He quickly got ready and changed. He felt his pocket and made sure riptide was in there. Everything felt.....wrong. Why didn't he hear all the shouts of joy from outside the camp. He opened the door and stepped out. He was right. Everybody was standing outside his camp. All his closest friends in the front. In the Front was Annabeth. On either side of her there was Jason, Piper, Frank, and Hazel.

"Ummmmmmm, can I help you?" He asked.

"You could," Annabeth said. "You could leave camp and get out of our faces." She said. Her voice was hard and cold and Percy knew it wasn't a joke. Everybody nodded to her words.

He couldn't speak. He managed to stammer a "whha- what?"

"You heard her. You are a showoff and think you are all mighty but you're not." Jason said his voice had the same cold tone as Annabeth's.

"Yeah so many people had to die for you because you couldn't defend yourself." Piper said. Percy tried to back away but the campers had formed a ring around him. They shot insult after insult. Soon it started physical blows. He didn't fight back. He couldn't fight back. He didn't know what was going on but all he knew was that these guys were his family and he couldn't hurt them. The ring they formed around them soon dissolved and now it was just a wall of people. He looked around and realized they were at the edge of the camp. "Ann- annabeth.." he groaned. She gave him one last cruel, cold sneer and pushed him. His head was about to hit the tree with the golden fleece and he knew peleus was going to eat him when he felt cold hands grab him, and the sensation of shadow traveling before he passed out from pain.

He had woken up. Every inch of him hurt. He sat there eyes closed before he remembered the events that happened. He felt like breaking down and sobbing there and then. But instead he sat up slowly, his whole body screaming in protest. He looked around frantically and saw that he was in Calypso and Leo's garage. Nearby he saw Nico, Leo and Calypso talking. He stood up as quietly as he could. His leg hurt like hades but he tried to run but ended up limping. HE did a partially strong step on his leg and a groan escaped his lips. He prayed they hadn't heard him but sadly they did. Their heads snapped in his direction. They stood up. "Percy!" They all exclaimed. But he was already at the door. He swung open the door. He ignored all pains in my body and he ran. A tear ran down his face and he quickly wiped it away. He whistled for a taxi. He heard his 'friends' behind him but he didn't care. A taxi came and he jumped. He told him the address and they quickly zoomed away. He let out a sigh of relief. To mom's house...

He gave the man money and quickly got out of the car. His leg was throbbing. His heart more. He took out the keys and opened the door to his mom's apartment. He expected the house to be warm and full of light and laughter. If he was lucky the scent of his mom's blue cookies. Instead it was cold, and dark. He turned on the lights and looked around. "Mom?" he whispered. The sight that came to his eyes would forever haunt him.

*flashback change*

PERCY was sitting in front of two graves. He places a blue rose on each. He then pulled his hood up and did something he hadn't done in a loooong time. He cried. He cried for his friends. For all the deaths. He cried for his parents. He cried for himself. After what felt like hours he got up slowly wiping his eyes and walked to the police station. They had said once he was done paying his tributes to come there. Meanwhile they would find any family he could stay with since he was a 'minor' Only about 6 months until he was 18. He told them it was hopeless but they ignored him. He went to the front. A woman with brown hair and soft brown eyes looked up. She reminded her so much of his mother he looked down.

"Percy Jackson" she asked. He nodded. "They located an uncle."

He looked up with surprise clearly etched in his face. "

"Your mom was adopted when her parents died. The couple already had a son. The parents died but the brother is alive." She explained gently.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Tony Stark."

"Who?"