A Nephew?

TONY STARK POV

I sat on my desk filling out forms when the phone rang. I sighed. I already had a bunch of phone calls on hold. I decided one more couldn't hurt. I answered it.

"Hello. This is Tony Stark"

"Hi this is the police department on a family matter."

"Family matter?"

"Yes. We believe you had an adopted sister named Sally."

A bunch of memories and images flew into my head. "Yes." I stuttered. "Wait. HAD?"

"Yes. unfortunately she passed away. She had a son and he is still a minor. He is 17 ½ and needs to stay with someone until he turns of age. His name is Perseus Jackson."

"I'll be right there."

I hung up and sighed. Sally was MY sister. I couldn't believe I hadn't kept in touch with her and now she was dead. Her son needed me. I got up putting all the papers to the side.

Time skip

I went to the front desk. "I am Tony Stark here for Perseus Jackson. She nodded and led me to a room full of people. She pointed to a person sitting on a chair head down. I walked slowly to his way.

"Are you Perseus Jackson?" I asked cautiously. He looked up. "Percy." The first thing I noticed about him was his startling green eyes. It looked like a bunch of feelings mixed together. Mischief, anger, sadness, humor, death. He had a swimmers tan. He looked in good shape. He had black windswept hair. All in all he looked like oon of those teenagers you would see on the front of a fashion magazine. He stood up.

"And you must be my 'uncle' Tony Stark." I know he tried to hide it but distaste was leaked in his voice when he said uncle tony stark.

"Just call me Tony," I said. "Follow me to the car."I said over my shoulder already walking out of the room. He followed me. Once we got out we were attacked by a bunch of reporters asking about my nephew, but Percy had his hood up and was walking to the car quickly. I noticed he hated attention so I escaped the reporters Quickly and hopped in the car, Percy following. It was a silent and awkward drive.

"What's that?" I asked Percy fiddling with what looked like a pen? "Is it real gold?"

"Yup" he said without even looking at me. He had been looking out the window the whole time. "That's cool. Where'd you get it?"

"My dad."

I decided not to point out his real dad was dead. I had read his file. He never even met his real dad. Maybe his stepdad? "Well welcome to Stark Towers your new home!" I said parking the car.