two

katsuki loved you, he would never admit it to anyone but you though. his tsundere tendencies were occasionally annoying to deal with, but in the end you knew his true feelings towards you. but did that stop you? the simple answer was no. the real question wasn't his loyalty to you but the (insert the correct word), did you actually reciprocate that love? the late nights with a certain todoroki made the answer to that questionable to say the least. and even though all the lies that katsuki could clearly see through act you put on, the distinct burns from heat on the left and cold on the right. he would step up his game, treating you to nice things, being more loving in public, and even being nicer to people when he was around you. you were confused with his actions, you wondered the catalyst to it, little did you know it was his teddy bear. oh but why would you know that, after all having shoto rammed into you every night took so much of your brains thoughts. what would he do? let his girlfriend get her eyes rolled to the back of another guy to stay happy with her, was this even still making him happy?

AUTHORS NOTE
this one was quite short but i loved the concept of it! honestly this book with probably be filled with angst and a splash of fluff.
(PS. i couldn't keep a straight face writing the last couple of sentences)