one.

Dear J

Dear J.K  Rowling,

My name is Gabriela Jamenson and I am twenty-two years of age from Sussex, England. I know you probably get the same boring introductory from all of your fans in all of the fanmail you receive daily and I'll try and not be cliché with this.

As an avid reader and absolute fan of your work and the wonders of the world you have created on just a simple napkin, has captivated me entirely. I want to take a moment and thank you for what you have done. As much as I miss the books and movies, I can promise you that us fans of yours have not left the wizarding world of Harry Potter to go forgotten. I was quite curious if you have heard of fanfiction? If you haven't, I'd be surprised. If you have, I would hope if your eyes ever lingered upon such stories kept your mind open with optimism and curiosity.

We fangirls take our jobs very seriously. We like to create alternate universes to the universe you have created for us, crazy right? In some cases, this universe could have Harry married to Hermione, or the Possibility of Hermione married to Draco- resulting into names we call ships; Harmione and Dramione. It's a play on words if you don't understand. Or even the possibility of Lily living instead of you killing her off- no shade I promise- or Fred and George still off and running the joke shop together until they are age-old. The possibilities are endless, all thanks to you!

As an avid reader, I was wondering if you would do a movie request? You see, these past years since the Harry Potter franchise movie series has ended, I have fallen in love with a certain pairing from your books and movies. This pairing may strike you as... odd, but just please consider it. So, what I am asking is will you please make a movie based off of the pairing Snamione ? This pairing of course consisting of the characters Severus Snape and Hermione Granger? I just know that I am not the only one who has loved this pairing, there are thousands of fanfiction stories written about them by the thousand of girls, even women who love this pairing! And I know it would be amazing if you could make a movie involving the actors themselves, Alan Rickman and Emma Watson. I know this is probably the hundredth letter from me requesting such a thing, as well as many more letters from all of the people who share my same feelings and ideas, but if you do make a movie based off of this, I'm very sure we would leave you alone. Once again I apologize for my persistence, but please do consider it.

Sincerely,

Gabriela Jamenson