Chapter 11

Maya's POV:

We all watched Eric hugging the shit out of Feeny. Feeny seemed really surprised to see him.

"FEENAY! FE-HEE-HEE-HEE-NAY!" Eric would always call out. It was annoying but funny. Feeny kept avoiding him every time he would say it.

Everything was almost done. The delivery guy finally got the cake delivered. It was huge and it had "Welcome back Riley and Maya!" written in icing.

"Oh my god Farkle! This is amazing!" I said in awe.

"It better be, I paid good money for it!" He laughed.

"Guys, I think we're all done!" Amy smiles as she looks at everything. "You all did such a great job!"

"YAY!" Everyone cheered. We all sat in the living room, talking and playing around.

"So, Maya." Josh sat himself next to Lucas, Farkle, and I.

"Yeah?"

"You dating anyone?"

"Yeah actually... I'm dating Riley."

"Riley? But she's a girl." He looked at me weirdly.

"I know."

"And you're actually dating her?"

"I am." I kept getting more and more angrier.

"Weird." He huffed out. I felt like punching him. Lucas and Farkle quickly eyed him.

"Hey buddy, watch it." Lucas said. Josh got up and joined his parents.

After a while, we heard a knock on the door.

"It's them! Everyone hide!" Morgan jumped up as everyone went and hid. She opened the door and everyone shot up.

"SURPRISE!" We all yelled out. Except, it wasn't who we hoped it was.

"Hey everyone!" The thin, black lady waved at us. She giggled when she realized that we were expecting someone else. Two other people showed up behind her. One was a tall, red headed lady and the other was a muscular, somewhat short, man.

"RACHEL! JACK!" Eric yelled. Great, I wondered if he had a call for them too. I was still curious to who they were though.

"Hey Eric! Thanks for inviting us." Jack and Rachel hug him.

"What about me?" The black lady opened out her arms for a hug.

"Hey Angela! I'm glad you came." Eric hugged her. I walked up to them.

"Who are they?" I ask Eric.

"Oh yeah! Guys, come up and meet Jack, Rachel, and Angela." He said to Lucas and Farkle. I assumed the rest knew them already. Lucas and Farkle come up next to me.

"Alright, this is Jack. He's Shawn's half-brother and my best friend." He pointed at the guy.

"Shawn's half-brother?" I ask, surprised.

"Yeah! I haven't heard from him in a while though. Last time I talked to him was a year ago." Jack sighed.

"Nice to meet you." We all said.

"And this is Rachel! Jack and I used to have this huge crush on her in college and-"

"We got it Eric." Rachel shut him up.

"Rude." Eric pouted.

"Hey Rachel." We waved. She waved back.

"Lastly, this is Angela! She used to go out with Shawn and she's Pangers' best friend."

"Pangers?" I looked at him.

"Oh yeah, I mean Topanga." He smiled nervously.

"Wait, you used to go out with Shawn?" I ask Angela.

"I did. I went to Europe for about a year and I lost all contact with him. I just wonder where he is!"

"He lives right here! In New York City! I used to live with him."

"What!?" Angela's jaw dropped.

We heard the door knock again.

"That has to be them. Everyone hide!"