The Walk Of Shame

After her embarrassingly easy defeat, the former love of viral internet superstar funny haha man KrokyHD, Emily, was forced to leave Valhalla and live out the rest of her days in shame.
But no.
Instead of just laying down and weeping for the next 13 days of her life (car crash had been scheduled), she got out of the house and ran straight for about 5 days.

Because she was in a purposefully vague part of the word, she wound up in a rainforest somewhere on this earth that I don't want to disclose. The natives get bothered enough.
Any way.
In this rainforest, she stumbled upon these natives, malnourished and dehydrated. They took her in (bless their souls) and nursed her back to health.

Once Emily was conscious and fully functional once more, she begged the natives for days on end to teach her the magic she had read about in a children's book until the village Elder finally agreed, just to get her to leave. It took years for her to master it, the intense training somehow made her immortal for plot reasons, but when she did, she finally left the village and went to train with two weapons, both guns and an axe for some unknown reason. Well it's known, she wanted to get back into Valhalla.

After another let's say 53 years, she had finally mastered these weapons and waited until the day she was able to get back to Valhalla, which so happened to be the very next day. I'm lazy. Don't want to stall any more.

When she entered Valhalla, the first thing she tried to do was locate Ulgrim, but as he was hidden underground raising his infertile crossbred children, she couldn't find him. The only thing she could think to do was fight everyone else until the once great Ulgrim was drawn out from his underground cesspit and she could fight him once more. She knows by now that Kroky would be dead. But she could bring him back, that thought alone was the only thing that'd kept her active throughout the years, it needed to be true.

Mordex, Nix, Mirage, Brynn, Volkov, the rest of them. Each and every one of them were destroyed, over and over again until they refused to fight her anymore. Then she only had one enemy left before she could draw out Ulgrim. The god of thunder. Thor.

And he was ready for a fight.