A Climactic Fight

Thor, being Thor, accepted Emily's challenge as soon as she proposed it. He's cocky, she knew that was going to be her edge against him. She needed to study her opponent. There was a week until their battle, the perfect amount of time to study the God.

Day 1 was spent making her weapons perfect. She went down into the now abandoned mines and made her weapons immaculate. She knew her weapons were ready, now all she needed was her mind to be ready and her body to be at peak physical performance.

Day 2, 4 and 6 were all spent observing Thor in battles he went into when he felt he needed "a warm-up." She observed his tendencies against different strategies, memorized his mannerisms when he got cocky, and overall just studied her opponent with a keen eye. Her mind was prepared.

Days 3, 5 and 7 were spent training her body, destroying anything and any one that dared to cross her path and when people avoided her she would take to punching a mythril wall until she could shatter it in one punch consistently. Her body was ready.

Their battle was said to be legendary, I wasn't there personally but I'll tell you what I've been told by others. The first thing that Emily did when she entered the arena was turn to the crowd and wave to them. This enraged Thor, how dare this earth dweller disrespect him like this. It was cause to destroy the woman. And that was exactly what Emily had wanted.
Blinded by rage, Thor charged at Emily, grabbing his hammer from a weapon spawn and swinging it at her face while she was still facing the crowd. Of course this was what Emily had expected, so she (as I've been told) grabbed the hammer with one hand as it was flying towards her, pushed it as hard as she could so the handle went through Thor's stomach all the way up to the head, and then kicked the hammer's head through his chest and onto the floor, leaving his heart dangling there for no discernable reason. Thor, falling to his knees, tried hard to understand what had just happened, but he didn't have time to think before the heel of a pitch black stiletto pierced his heart and destroyed it.

The God crumbled to the ground dead as the crowd went silent. She'd killed a God. Without even using a weapon. This shouldn't be possible.

The crowd remained silent as Emily grabbed the God's corpse, threw it off the stage and into the abyss, grabbed his hammer and left to finally find the Dwarven man stealer.

Nobody talked to her until she got back to the dojo she had been staying at, where a familiar suspiciously German voice met her as she unlocked the door

"I hear you've been looking for me."