Retrieval

Turning around, Emily saw Ulgrim stood there, next to the bush he had probably been hiding behind
"Where is he?" She asked, glaring at the disheveled looking dwarf
"I buried him underneath a lemon tree we had planted. The dirt has kept his body preserved for some reason." The thief replied
"Where?" Emily asked once more, fire in her eyes burning through from her soul into Ulgrim's, searing it.
"30 miles east from here. But I'll be damned if I let you go the-"
The dwarf was cut off. Or more, cut in half. Emily had so much hatred for this dwarf that she ripped his torso in half horizontally with her bare hands before he could even finish his sentence. She didn't want to hear it, she just wanted the body. She needed it.

Leaving the dwarf's corpse in front of her door, she began walking to where Ulgrim had said the body was buried, why did he tell her if he didn't want her there? I don't know. Maybe he secretly did. Maybe he felt remorseful.

When Emily reached the lemon tree, thunder began crashing in the distance like someone with tourettes sat at the world's largest drum kit. Simile.

She got onto her hands and knees clawing away at the dirt as the sky went black. Lightning began striking all around as she began to dig up the grave of her former love, she clawed and clawed until his face was completely visible, he was really there, still as decomposed as the last time she saw him.

As she dragged the cadaver from the ground, lightning struck the lemon tree, setting it on fire as she picks him up. Slinging the body over her shoulder as she began to walk away so she can revive him back in the real world.

Yet when she turns around, she sees the worse possible thing in this situation, probably not but still. Every single legend she had beat before (that were still alive) were stood there, prepared to fight, prepared to kill.

Not wanting to set the body down, Emily began to approach the horde in front of her. Holding out her free hand and zapping her newly claimed hammer to her hand, which she struck the ground with, causing a shockwave that sent a large majority of her attackers flying back, leaving only a few. Mordex tried to charge at her with his gauntlets in hand, only to be met by 100,000 volts of electricity coursing through his body and exploding his eyes inside of his head.

Next came both Orion and Ada, both of them charging with a spear, both of them having their chests shattered by a heavy hit from the hammer, sending smaller shockwaves through their bodies at the same time.

Finally came Petra, who stood in Emily's way, with an orb in her hand. It wasn't that hard to get her out of the way, but it sure was beautiful. Emily held her hammer in the air, causing Lightning to strike down onto it, to which Emily then pointed at Petra, sending the lightning into her body, melting her insides and making her spontaneously combust. Petra crumbled to the floor, very, very dead.

Free to leave Valhalla, Emily rode a bolt of lightning back to Earth, landing in a field and setting Kroky's corpse on the ground. She kneeled, tired of all the fighting, and began to chant.