DCMD PART 3

I can't take this anymore!

Ever since I caught the doctor staring at me, things have only gotten worse. It was as if the final straw had been pulled and lucky me, I was the loser. If I had thought Spencer was rude and distant before, boy was I wrong. I didn't even think it was possible for his behavior towards me to degrade any further, but here we were.

Yeah like it was my fault I caught him staring at me!

Honestly, there's nothing I regret doing more than looking up at him that one specific time. I was still so fucking confused as to why the man who treats as if I was his own personal allergy would be studying me so closely. It pissed me off how much the simple gesture had affected me. Seeing the blush spread throughout his neck and face triggered an explosion of butterflies to erupt in my stomach and chest. Did I really have that effect on him? What the fuck was going on?

It was getting so hard to make it through the day. Everywhere I turned I was surrounded by him. His voice floating through the bullpen while he rambled about every topic known to man. His awkward chuckle that surfaced whenever he'd interact with literally any other person in the office except me. I had even identified his scent. God he smelled so good. I guess that was one of the few positive aspects of having to sit so close to him everyday. However, it became VERY distracting on my end. How the hell was I supposed to get anything done when all I could think about was how fucking good his scent would smell all over my body?

There it is.

I can confidently say I have never desired an individual more than I desired Dr. Spencer Reid.

I get it. The man hates me, for some reason that I will probably never get to understand. That didn't make me want him any less. The sad truth was that if he asked, my whole life would revolve around him, my own personal sun. Was it so much to ask for him to simply pull me into an office and destroy me, claim me as his property? I was just hurting myself thinking like that. He didn't want me like that. He didn't want me at all to be more specific. I might as well just acknowledge this whole thing for what it was, a lost cause.

The commotion in my head was just too damn loud to focus on anything, especially the case spewed across my desk, so I decided my best course of action was to take a little walk to the breakroom. Coffee has never let me down before so why doubt it's healing powers now?

Rounding the corner, I heard his melodic voice before he was in my line of vision. From what I could hear he seemed to be in the middle of a VERY heated discussion with Hotch. Staying true to my snoopy roots, I cautiously moved a bit closer so I could eavesdrop more efficiently.

"No...no Hotch it's not going to happen. I'm sorry that I'm making things more inconvenient to you and the rest of the team, but there is not a thing in the world you could say or do to get me to change my mind", I heard Reid sputter out. What the hell were they talking about?