20

a/n
hey guys just wanted to let you know that posting might slow down even though i suck at updating anyways because i'm trying to get a job to afford a laptop so i can focus on serious books.

if anyone has like any job suggestions especially while we're still in a pandemic PLEASE LET ME KNOW I SWEAR. anyways to the story

It had been a struggle to get Wells to talk to me after I went off on Brie.

I had maybe gotten two or three words out of him anytime I tried to talk to him or tell him more reasonings on how stupid he is.

He's not getting an apology because he knows what both of us went through and he knows that she didn't do anything- never mind. The point is he won't get an apology when I am not in the wrong on this.

"Wells I-" I walked up to him but he immediately shut me down.

"I'm busy." and then he walked away.

I swear to fucking god if this dude doesn't fucking listen to me...

I almost threw something in anger and then I realized that I was still in a hotel and I didn't own any of the things in the room. Instead, I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on and to as cold as it would go. I stepped in, fully clothed, mind you, and stood there.

I hissed from the cold. Jesus.

I rubbed my hands over my face and I sat down in the tub.

Someone knocked at the door and I heard the door open, "Who is it?" I called out.

"Mattia."

I pushed open the shower curtain to see Mattia standing there, "Why are you wearing clothes in the shower?" he asked me.

"I needed a distraction. Freezing my tits off is better than breaking everything in this god damn hotel room."

"Freezing your tits- what?" he mumbled to himself. Mattia reached into the shower and put his hand under the water, "JESUS mother of god! Get the fuck out of the shower! You're gonna get hypothermia."

I rolled my eyes, "Wells would sure like that."

Mattia sighed, "You know what," he picked me up out of the tub, getting himself soaked in the process, and set me on the floor while he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me, "After you warm up go change, buy yourself a coffee and then come back." he shut off the shower and sat down next to me.

I looked at him and I could see that he was frustrated with me, oops.

He rubbed his face and then stood up and left the bathroom. He came back in with a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

We may be in California but I just took a freezing cold shower and was shaking from the cold.

Mattia set the clothes down on the counter, "Change." and then he walked out and closed the door behind him.

I shrugged out of my soaking clothes and into the new ones Mattia had left out for me.

I left the bathroom and grabbed my wallet and phone, "I'm getting coffee."

"Good." Mattia answered. He smiled at me and I did the awkward smile that all white people do. You know the one.

When I left the room I ran into Sydney, "Hey, where you going?" she questioned me.

"Coffee." I answered and headed towards the elevator.

When I got the cafe I sat at one of the tables and drank my drink whilst mindlessly going through tiktoks.

One of my friends had dmed me on Instagram so I clicked on the notification and it led me to the tiktokroom account.

Motherfucker.

It was a video of me crying and yelling in the lobby of the hotel.

The caption was, Skye has a breakdown in public?

Fan-fucking-tastic.

I just wasn't going to address it, not until later. Besides it wasn't any of these people's business. Can't be just stay out of my fucking life for once?

I left the cafe and called an Uber to take me back to the hotel.

"Hey I know you, you're that girl from tiktok! My kid is obsessed with you, do you mind if we take a video for her?" the driver asked me.

"Of course not. What's their name?" I smiled at him.

He pulled out his phone, "Robin." And then he pressed record.

"Hey Robin! It's Skye. Your dad said you're a fan and I just wanted to let you know that I love you and I'm so glad you're a fan." I blew a kiss at the camera and he stopped recording.

"Aw man, thanks. She's really going to love that." He chuckled and started driving.

"Anytime."

When we pulled up to the hotel and when I went in I noticed some of the staff staring at me.

They probably got told what had happened last night.

Yay.

I tried to ignore everyone as I went back up to my room and unlocked it.

"You have to be kidding me!" I yelled.

Sydney was on top of Mattia, while they were making out.

Wow, what a wonderful week it's been.

A/n
Lol I just wanted some drama.

Anyways i'm dying mentally.

Have a wonderful day everybody reading this book.

Also how did this book pass 40k reads. This book is shit lmao.

Share
Follow
Vote
Comment

-Eve