Katie

Katie

"You ready for this, slut?" Percy wasted no time in entering her mouth, and slowly thrusting in and out. Once he thought that Katie had gotten the hang of it, he suddenly started pumping in and out violently, his hands on the back of her head and his balls slapping against her chin. Katie couldn't do anything but sit there as Percy's massive tool slid into her throat and started choking her before pulling out and repeating the process. She was salivating like crazy, and drooling around Percy's thick meat. Percy on the other hand was enjoying himself thoroughly, as Katie's tight throat squeezed his dick every time he entered. She was gagging and choking, and Percy was getting extremely horny from he delicious noises coming from the tight slut in front of him. Percy felt his cum boiling up and decided it was time to take the girl's virginity. He exited her wanton mouth and took several deep breaths to calm himself.

"Percy... Please, give it to me! Take my virginity!" Katie moaned after catching her breath. She reclined on the soil, on her back, spreading her now naked legs to reveal her bald cunt. Percy positioned himself at her entrance, rubbing his dick along her slit teasingly. "Fuck me you stud!" Katie growled.

"This is gonna hurt, so brace yourself!" Percy warned, and slid himself into the virgin girl. He managed to fit about 3 inches into her incredibly tight pussy before he hit her barrier. "Alright, on 3! 3..." Percy slammed his hips forward, breaking through her thin membrane and taking her virginity. His cock actually got stuck about 7 inches in because her cunt was so tight. Katie on the other hand screamed loudly, arching her back and digging her nails into Percy's back, her legs clutching his waist tightly.

"FUCK! That fucking hurts!" Katie cried out, tears springing to her eyes. A small trickle of blood appeared at the base of Percy's cock. Percy was in pure bliss, because there is nothing better than taking a girl's virginity.

"I know it hurts, babe, but it's gonna get better, trust me!" Percy encouraged, and after a minute he started slowly rocking in and out of the girl. Her extremely tight cunt clenched his dick, spasming gently.

"Ugh, fuck... It's starting to feel so damn good! Speed up a little, will you?" Katie groaned, looking into Percy's eyes lustfully.

"Mmm... With pleasure!" Percy replied, and picked up the pace, thrusting his hips in and out of her more forcefully. Katie cried out in pleasure as his massive cock hit her g-spot, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Oh yeah, my cunt's so wet for you baby! I've always dreamed of having your big cock in my pussy pummeling me like the dirty slut I am! Oh Percy, fuck me harder!" Katie moaned wantonly, her hands clenching her tight tits with fervor. Percy grunted and started really giving it to the whore, shoving his entire dick into her every stroke. Katie screamed and came, her walls tightening and spasming around his pole. Percy could feel the cum boiling up in his balls and pushed himself to the limit, his hips almost a blur as his cock glided in and out of her wet, slippery cunt. He was pounding her so hard that she started sliding backwards, her tits bouncing wildly.

"Oh fuck! I'm about to cum!" Percy yelled, his balls tightening. Percy had already decided that he wasn't going to cum into her pussy, as much as he wanted to. He had a better target in mind. "Fuck, fuck, shit! Here it comes!" Percy roared, and whipped his dick out of her cunt and started jacking it off incredibly fast.

"Oh yeah, Percy! I want you to make it rain baby!" Katie yelled, squeezing her tits together to make a better target, licking one of her nipples seductively while staring at Percy. Percy lost it, his cum exploding out of the tip of his cock. His first string landed on her nose and face, and the rest painted her tits a beautiful shade of white. His massive load got her incredibly messy, with cum pooling in her cleavage and belly. Katie laid back on the soft ground, sighing contentedly. "That was fucking great, thanks!"

"Oh yeah, any time!" Percy replied, dressing up quickly. "I've got some other places to go, so I'll fuck you later!" Percy winked, and left the naked girl lying there covered in his load.