Chloe

Chloe was drenched in sweat, her innocent-looking face drenched with splotches of Percy's seed all over it. Her bra had been unclasped, leaving her petite, but firm breasts bouncing slightly after each breath. Her hair, silver-blonde, glowed in the sunlight that shone through the leaves.

Chloe stared back at him, confused. "Is there something on my face?"

Percy grabbed the girl and sat down, ripping her skirt in the process. Chloe moaned and held on to the young demigod's neck, entwining her legs behind his back. With one hand, he steadied the trembling girl, while the other positioned his newly-revived cock at her wet entrance.

"So," he asked, eyes clouded with lust. "Ready to be fucked senseless?"

Before she could answer, Percy thrust in mercilessly, causing the unter to scream. He pounded her again and again, with the same frenzy just a few minutes ago, when she was giving him that heavenly blowjob. Chloe's back arched as she let out a high-pitched moan. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, gods! Percy!"

"Yeah, say my name," he whispered huskily, relishing every moment her tight walls clenched around his cock. "Say it louder, baby..."

"Percy! By the gods, you're so- Oh! Oh!" Chloe bounced up and down the demigod's rock-hard cock, riding him almost as forcefully as he was riding her. "Slower! P-please!" she begged.

"What was that? 'Fuck me faster?' Whatever you want, babe!" Percy fucked her with inhuman speed, turning her screams into short shrieks.

Chloe's mind was on overload. All she could think about was plunging herself on her lover's dick for all of eternity. She looked down on the young demigod below her, muscles rippling and abs glistened with sweat. Pulling him closer, their tongues fought for dominance one last time.

Chloe began to convulse, her walls tightening around the demigod's still-pumping cock. 'No!' she thought, 'Not yet!' Percy, however, couldn't stop.

She was just too damn tight.

"A-ah! Percy! I think I'm going... Oh gods!" the Hunter screamed in ecstasy, feeling her walls closing in on her lover's thick rod. Percy thrust in one more time. "Fuck...!" he cursed, shooting yet another stream of semen deep into the young girl's womanhood.

The couple froze, never wanting such a perfect moment to end. Finally, Chloe collapsed, burying her face into Percy's shoulder. She sighed contentedly.