Prolouge: Casted aside

This takes places a few years before the actual story of God Eater 3

Arthur PoV

A few years have past since I -along with Hugo and Luca- gave up our humanity to be slaves and defend them against man eating monsters called... the Aragami.

Today was the start of my first mission, I was accompanied by Hugo and Luca since this was their 3rd or maybe 4the time outside this damn prison.

"Hey dont be so nervous, were just gonna scout the area and come back, nothing more." Hugo said trying to calm me down.

"But what if we encounter Aragami... what do we do then?" I asked.

"Then we fight, you and Luca are both grade A's while I am a grade B, we can handle this." Hugo replied.

"And if you think it's too much just hang back and let me and Hugo do the rest." Luca said.

"Alright you dogs time for work." The guard said as he undid our bounds.

We walked out of the port with out god arcs in hand, Luca had his Bitting edge, Hugo was leaning on his long blade, while I held on nervously to my Variant Scythe.

"Ok you filthy mutt's the mission is a simple that even you simple minded dogs couldn't even mess up, your mission is to scout the area near the church, we have been getting reports of small Aragami converging there, take a look and come back." The guy said.

"I really dont like him." I said truing to calm down.

"I think the port doesn't really care if we like them or not." Luca replied.

"Indeed." Luca added.

I took a deep inhale to calm my nerves, I am not scared of Aragami, its the thought of seeing my friends die that gets me nervous, but I know that Hugo and Luca are very capable so there is no need for me to worry.

"Lets go." Hugo said.

"Right, Hound 1 ready to depart." Luca said over the coms.

"Hound 2 ready for battle." Hugo replied.

"Hound 4 is combat ready." I said.

"Ok you hounds sick 'em!" The man said.

We then jumped down from the ledge we were on and into the mission location, also if your wondering how old we are then I am here to tell you, Hugo is 14 years old, Lucca is 13 years old, and I am 12 years old but going to be 13 in a few hours.

A few hours later

We were currently resting on a ledge near the destroyed church, we still had a few more minutes before we have to return to outlr cozy little cell.

The mission was a a success, we were able to identify the number of Aragami converging here, and we were also able to kill a few, though they were only Axe Raiders and a few Blast Spiders, nothing really dangerous, which was good.

"I'm going to take a look around, maybe I can find some toys for Zeke, Neal, and Keith." I said as I stood up holding my Scythe.

"Ok be careful, also if you find anything useful bring it back for us." Hugo said.

"Yeah yeah I know, geez your such a slave driver." I replied with a smirk.

"AM NOT!" Hugo said.

"Hahahaha!" Luca and I laughed as I ran towards the nearest feeding ground.

After about a few hours of rummaging through trash and some left over boxes I finally found some stuff, I have a small toy hammer for Zeke, a small stuffed bear for Neal, and a broken toy laptop that I am currently fixing for Keith, I also got some med kits, and some detoxing meds incase those bastards try to poison us.