Chapter 2

It was the first day of my second year at Destiny Isles College. My mom dropped me off an hour ago, and I had just finished unpacking my stuff into my new dorm room. Not long after, I got a text from my best friend Naminé .

'Hi Kai, its been a while. How are you?' I read, and smiled brightly.

I swiftly sent a message back. 'I'm great! I just finished unpacking. How about you Nami?'

She replied moments later. 'Me too. Soo many boxes! Lol!'

I giggled, then sent a message back. 'Lol, I know right! So anyways, how are things with Roxas?'

'We've been great. How about you and your mysterious boyfriend I never got to meet?'

'His name is Riku, and we're great too. I'm so glad he's coming here for college, then I can see him all the time!

'Awwww :3 you guys sounds so cute!

'Thanks! Do you want to meet him today? We're going out to lunch at one o'clock, you could come along if you want'

'Sure! I would love to.'

'Oh bring Roxas too. It could be like a double date :)'

'Okay, I'll tell him. See you soon Kai

'Yup see ya Nami ♡'

Directly after, I got a call from Riku, and picked it up eagerly. "Hi Rikukins!"

I heard snickering in the background. "Shut up Sora!" He said putting down the for a moment. "Sorry babe... You ready to go for lunch?" He asked.

"Yuppers." I said and smiled. "Oh I forgot to tell you, My friend Naminé is coming along. You finally get to meet her!"

"I think I've already met her." He told me.

"Huh? How?" I asked.

"Long story... I'll tell you later." He told me, then I heard more snickering, and he put the phone down again. "Seriously Sora! Go away before I beat you up!" I faintly made out in the background.

I giggled, and he pick the phone up again. "Sorry Kai, gotta go. I'll see you in five minutes." He said sounding flustered.

"Okay, bye babe."

"Bye." He said and before he hung up I heard this: "Oww Riku! What was that for?" Then dial tone.

I couldn't help but laugh. I loved when he got all flustered like that. It was adorable!

I hung up, then continued as I was.

Suddenly out of no where, there was a loud noise that sounded like someone barreling into the doom.

I rushed out into the living room, and found a certain spikey haired blonde, doubled over, panting for his breathe, with some sort of book in hand.

"Roxas?" I asked in confusion.

He looked up. "Kai...ri?" He puffed. "This... is... your dorm?" He managed through breaths.

"Yeah... What the heck was that about?" I asked totally confused as to what just happened.

He huffed a few more times, then spoke. " I ran away... From Naminé..." He explained.

"Why?" I gasped.

He smile misheviously, then came over and waved the book in face.

I snatched it from him.

"Hey!" He cried, and pouted childishly.