Jealousy

We wait there, barely daring to breathe. Alec is around the corner, we'd agreed that we would introduce him after we'd explained. Then we heard a car turn into the drive, I squeeze Edward's arm, so hard that if he were human I would've cut off his blood circulation. Then the car stops in front of the house and Edward walks to the door. I follow him, purely because its physically painful to be away from him. I could tell he felt the same way, because he grabbed my hand immediately. "Edward!" Tanya exclaimed "How are you?!" She hugged him and I dropped his hand momentarily, "Hi Bella! Hey Edward!" Kate says hugging us, Tanya nods at me, that was going to take some getting used to "Bella!" Carmen hugs me, followed by Eleazar "Good to meet you." I say to him "Likewise." He smiles and I smile back "Hi Edward, Hi Bella, Its lovely to meet you." Irina says, shaking my hand "You too." I reply "May we come in?" Tanya asks "Of course." Edward replies, grabbing my hand and leading us through to the main room. 

"Carlisle said he was going to Europe, and that you are all in grave danger." Kate explains "Yes." I answer "My father was changed a few weeks ago, by one of us accidentally. He's not happy about it, and he's trying his best to be the opposite of us. Starting with his hunting habits. He killed fifteen people last week. One of them being one of my closest friends. Anyway, the point is he's not keeping the secrete, and the Volturi think he's one of us. And they're coming, when the snow sticks to the ground. We want you to meet someone, please be open minded, once you hear their story you'll understand but please don't freak out." Edward put his arm around my waist, holding me tightly -possibly needing the support- "You okay?" I think "Getting there." "I'm here." "I know, I love you." "Love you too." "Whats going on with you two?" Eleazar asks "We'll explain later, please be open minded. its important. You have to trust us." "Of course." Tanya answers. 

"Alec?" I call, they all gasp and back against the wall "Edward!" Tanya shouts "Have you gone insane?!" Irina and Kate hiss and Eleazar forms a protective crouch in front of Carmen, who looks curious. She steps in front of him "Edward says you have a story." She tells Alec "Tell us." She looks around at her family "Or just me." She laughs quietly "Calm down, his eyes are gold. He can't be that bad, come on" She sits down and Alec starts describing what happened to him, he explains about the others as well. "Oh I'm so sorry I ever judged you!" Carmen hugs him and encourages the others to do the same. She see's the best in everyone. "Olivia's back." Edward tells us, Alec freezes. "I-is did she um did she b-bring um-" He stutters "Yes." Edward answers. Alec takes a deep breathe and walks outside. 

"Alec!!" His Mom shouts and runs over to him, she hugs him tightly "Olivia told me everything, I'm so sorry!" "Mom don't be. Is William dead?" He asks "No, we thought you'd like to be there." Jane answers "Why thank you." Alec laughs "He's mine." Olivia growls, revealing herself from the trees. She had Williams arms pinned behind his back. "Alec, have you got a lighter?" She asks, he nods and throws her one. I can tell Jane is about to use her power on him but Olivia stops her "Don't. He's not worth it." "But he deserves it." "I know. But he doesn't deserve your time." She threw him to his knees and snapped his head off, then set fire to his body. "Bonfire!!" Alec shouts, they all laugh. "God, I wish we could still have marshmallows." Jane says "Actually, I froze some animal blood in a cup. I thought we could melt it." Olivia tells them "Animal blood?" Lara asks "Yeah, we don't drink humans. Leopards my favourite." "Nah, Panthers the best." I say walking down the steps "Mountain Lion by far." Edward replies "Lets just say we have our preferences." I laugh "Hi I'm Bella." I say shaking Lara's hand "Hello Bella, I'm Lara, their mother." "This is Edward, my husband." I explain, gesturing to Edward "Hello Edward." they shake hands "I've heard a lot about you, its great to finally meet you." He says "These are my cousins, Eleazar, Carmen, Irina, Kate and Tanya. The rest of my family and hopefully more will be back in a few days. I assume Olivia and Jane have told you whats going on?"