ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ

ᵒᵖᵉʰᵒᵘˢᵉ

ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ •

1994

"I'm sorry, Beau." Orion said as he looked at the young boy body.

His spirit played with a little red ball.

Of course because of all the spirits and craziness happening at the house it's going to be selled again. The process was always boring the same old same old. Nothing ever knew nothing ever different. All the spirits knew to stay out the way while the house was getting sold again.

But Orion knew the potential buyer was a man which means he would only see women as an object in a course Moria will take her woman young form when she died. It never really worked on him, he's only been told stories of what she look like young.

"Stop it!" Orion saw what Violet was doing and he grabbed her arm and licked the blood off.

"Gross." She said.

"You're right. It is... You're mutilating yourself." Tate responded upset looking at her.

"You do it." She responded back.

"Not anymore. Promise us you'll never cut yourself again. " Tate said as Orion looked at him shocked.

"I promise." She said as Orion gave her a kiss.

"They planned some brutal family dinner tonight. Like it's going to make me feel better." Violet complain to the both boys as they continue to read their small books.

"Do you believe in ghosts?" Tate asked them.

"Why are you asking me?" Violet said looking concerned at Tate.

" I don't know. It all can't be shit, right?" Tate genuinely ask them.

"I mean there's got to be someplace better, somewhere. For people like you, at least." Orion said looking at Violet.

"Not for you two?" She asked.

"Things have gotten better since you've been here somehow this place has become the better place." Orion replied with a small smile on his face Tate went back to his book.

"Murder House" was said out loud as Orion looked outside to see the eternal darkness tour.

Those fucking people have messed up his story quite a few times.

His actual story was dark and filled with hate. The event of his murder shocked his whole family because it caused betrayal and division. This actual house was a portal of hell just like the hotel he grew up in.

"So you showed her all of the house treasures?" Orion asked Tate, who just smiled.

" I think it would do her some good." Tate responded with.

"Maybe, it will or maybe not." Orion said walking away.

"Your mom is here. I think she's looking for you." Orion said Tate appeared himself.

Orion stood away and watched them talked. Their relationship is complicated and he knows better not to question it.

:)

...