Everywhere And Nowhere (ao3 - 2tiedships2)

Everywhere And Nowhere by 2tiedships2

Words: 16K

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18284384

_____________

Niall took a seat and said, "Apparently Louis' downstairs neighbor is a fan of giving Louis creepy gifts. Maybe I should go introduce myself and tell him that Louis actually prefers food."

"What has he given you?" Liam asked.

Louis shrugged as it were no big deal. "There was a rabbit's foot keychain on the door a little after he left from introducing himself and there was a small teddy bear sitting by my door tonight. Obviously I can't prove it's from him, but they seem to have his scent. I could be wrong though."

"Wow," Liam said, looking deep in thought. "That's old school."

"What's old school?" Niall asked. "Giving creepy gifts?"

"I've never known an alpha to do it, to be honest, but he's courting you."

Louis couldn't contain his look of disbelief directed at Liam. "He's courting me. Like some sort of romantic shit they'd do in the 1800s or something?"

_____________

Don't forget to read the tags and warnings !

Personal Opinion: oh my goodness, this fic is adorable. by far, one of my fave ABO fics I've ever read. it's so sweet and ah !!!!

Feel free to share your thoughts about this fic !!