Now That It's Over (ao3 - lululawrence)

Now That It's Over by lululawrence

Words: 8K

https://archiveofourown.org/works/10980303

_____________

"What are the odds we would both be at Mariano's on a Thursday night?"

Louis' shoulders tensed. What the hell was he doing here?

"Harry? Hi? The odds are pretty crazy, yeah."

Harry smiled down at Louis the way he used to, but there was also a glint in his eye that Louis absolutely did not like. Harry was also dressed in his favorite black and white striped women's jeans and a printed shirt only he would ever be able to pull off. It was quite rude of him to come and interrupt Louis, particularly while looking so good. Louis hadn't seen him since he'd finished moving his shit out of what was once their shared flat, so this being the first time seeing him wasn't exactly providence in Louis' mind.

Or the one where Harry and Louis broke up two months ago, and Harry just might be sabotaging Louis' dates.

_____________

Don't forget to read the tags and warnings !

Personal Opinion: this one is so lovely. Love both Harry and Louis' characters. I don't read exes-to-lovers fics often bc I cant find one interesting enough, but I am so glad I read this one !!

Feel free to share your thoughts about this fic !!