Telling

Cee and Bee we're sitting on the bed looking at the test.
"I still can't believe it we're having a baby"said Bee in disbelief.
"Well you better believe it cause in the next 9 months you'll be holding them"said Cee
"Yeah now we just got to tell the team"said Bee
"Omg Dad is going to freak"said Cee
"Omg Ironhide is going to kill me"said Bee looking pale.
"Well not if my mom get to you first"said Cee giggling
"Ratchet!!"said Bee and then fake fainted.
"Oh don't worry he'll fix you right after"said Cee
"Uuugghhh"said Bee. He then grabbed Cee's hand and pulled her out of the room.
"Might as well do it now so he won't have to do it later and I can see my kid"said Bee. They walked to the main lobby where everyone was hanging out since it was break time.
"Sup BeeCee"said Sideswipe
"Hey Sides where is the parents?"asked Bee
"Over there but Cee stay right here for me please"said Sides hiding behind Cee.
"Wh-"said Cee.
"SIDESWIPE!!!!"screamed Ironhide
"Omg Side come on not again"said Cee looking behind herself at Sides.
"What I couldn't resist"said Sides. A neon pink Ironhide came running in the lobby.
"Where is he!!"said Hide
"He's certainly not behind Cee"said Bee
"Bee come on!!"said Sides
"Get from behind her right now and come here"said Hide threatens
"Nope I'm good right here"said Sides
"Bee on the count of three grabbed Cee and moved here out of the way"said Hide. He then lifted up his gun and pointed it at Sides.
"Woah woah woah Dad calm down the baby can sense your anger"said Cee
"Yeah well tell the baby I'm about to hurt a fra-'' said Hide but then looked at Cee. She had a hand on her stomach and smiled at her dad.
"I'm pregnant Dad"said Cee. Everyone was shocked about the news but then a shot and clang ranged out the silence. Bee got shot and got a wrench to the helm.
"You got my little star PREGNANT!!!!!"screamed both Ratchet and Hide.
"Uh oh"said Bee then he started running from the two parents.
"Come back here you small spike glitch!"screamed Ratchet chasing after Bee with Hide on his tail too.
"Well at least they forgot bout me"said Sides looking down the hall where the "victim" and "two murderers" where at.