The Agreement

"I really shouldn't be doing this"grumbles Ratchet as he welds his shoulder together. Bee kept silent talking will only make Ratchet madder.
"You should dismantle that low life slagger"said Ironhide as his burned holes in Bee.
"Look it was going to happen sooner or later right we are married"said Bee
"Rrraaaaaa!"screamed Hide as he launched at Bee and tackled him to the ground. Both then started rolling around the lab while Ratchet was throwing wrenches and anything hard at Bee missing his mate.
"Ok ok that's enough Mom, Dad he's had enough of a beating from you both"said Cee as she and everyone else walked in and took a seat somewhere.
"Aww come on Ratch you act like it's something bad"said Jazz
"For your son it's not but this is my daughter"said Hide
"We all should be happy a new sparkling is coming into this world that we must show them how to protect and love"said Prowl as he wrapped a arm around Jazz's waist. Jazz then kissed his cheek.
"You always know what to say don't ya?"said Jazz
"Look Ratch and Hide I know she's your little girl but we are ready to have our baby girl"said Bee as he walked over to Cee and hugged her around her waist and kneeled to kiss her on her stomach. Cee then looked up to her parents and smiled.
"Ugghhh fine but if you ever think about leaving my daughter and grandchild for some shitty reason Primus won't save you from us"said Hide as Ratch nodded his head holding up a wrench.
"We also agree with them you may be our son but you will not hurt our fav daughter in law"said Prowl as Jazz winked.
"You all got it I promise to love and protect them both"said Bee as he kissed Cee.