|I will show them. . .|

The first day, all the girls except Kanoka(who they were nice to) ignored her and made sure she felt left out by stealing Kanoka from her.

She hated being the center of attention and being picked on, but everytime she tried to be nice they would ignore her and pretend she didn't exist.

She considered on doing what she first did when she arrived at Nekoma and intimidate them but didn't want to get scolded by Coach Nako.

She could only pray to whoever was listening to her to watch over her.

But no one was listening.

During some drills Yerim always scored on top and it just fueled the girls anger even more. Especially when Coach Nako would praise her.

During some laps around the court she couldn't help but miss her friends and her precious Kenma. He sadly wasn't here to save her.

During meals she ate alone, and free time was mostly spent in her room reading manga on her phone and getting excited for a new series she picked on that was a bit too rated R. But the men were drawn so beautifully, and the intimate scenes were to die for, she couldn't resist.

The second day during breakfast, no one had woken her up and she nearly missed it and only got rice and some miso soup.

Lunch was worse. When she beat Ayame during some recieve practices. She had stomped towards her with her noodles and accidentally spilled them on her causing everyone to laugh.

She saw Kanoka try to go and help her but was dragged away by some girls. She teared up angry that she couldn't do anything to stop them.

Right before free time, she saw that her bag was missing and she had fallen for another prank from the girls.

Someone had spilled setting powder on her head when she was going to the restroom.

She looked everywhere in the room and finally found it behind the potted plant that was in the corner.

Her clothes covered with dirt. She grabbed it all and left to the laundry room they were shown earlier and she put it all to wash.

She still had one hour before break was over and her clothes would be done in the same amount of time. Not caring about the powder in her hair. She left to the main gym which was the only one that was open. She grabbed a ball and started practicing against the wall.

She hated this, being so powerless against these obnoxious girls.

She could feel her tears fall down her cheeks and couldn't wait till this was all over.

She could see her reflection on one of the windows and she saw herself for the first time that day.

Her hair was in a ponytail but was covered in powder. Her face looked tired and you could tell she had been crying.

Her oversized black shirt had powder stain too. The only thing that was spared were her blue sport shors.

"Pathetic," she mumbled to herself. Tossing the ball she spiked it to the ground harder than she ever has.

"Go Yerim!" She hears a husky voice call out to her.

She slowly looks up and sees that boy from Karasuno she met at the summer training camp.

Behind him was a boy probably the same height as her with white hair and another boy with Golden hair and a smug smirk.

She saw that he was holding her ball that she spiked earlier.

She clenches her fist and tries to gather courage to stay and not run out embarrassed.

"Are you okay?" He slowly approaches her leaving behind the two boys who watched them from the doorway.

Kageyama saw that she was covered in some powder.

Atsumu Miya approached the two and took in her appearance in account. "Having a hard time, Miss?"

She doesn't make an effort to acknowledge him. Grabbing the ball from Kageyama she tries to leave again but he stops her by grabbing her arm.

"What's wrong?" He repeats himself.

She looks back at him teary eyed. She shrugs off his hands and moves to the middle of the court.

"Can you toss me some?"

He nods and goes to join her. Atsumu and Korai who watched decided not to waste time and help them out.

30 minutes went by and she started to look exhausted. Kageyama decides to stop and he watches her collapse to the floor looking up at the ceiling with a blank face.

"Have you ever felt so frustrated, being put down for something you can't control?" She asks them.

"Yup! People think I'm not good enough because I'm short. But I always prove them wrong!" Korai states smugly.

"Not really," Atsumu says not really interested.

"What is it?" Kageyama finally asks.

"I'm a Korean volleyball player playing in a Japanese team." She says.

"So?"

She turns her head to Kageyama and glares at him. "So? People think I don't deserve to play with them! That I robbed them of some stupid title." She angrily says.

She picks up a ball and goes to end line to Jump serve. As she does it, the boys watch her confused and slightly nervous as her serves become stronger and stronger each time.

"Go-san!" They hear behind them. Kanoka came up to the girl and looked her over.

"I heard what the girls did to you? Why are you still wearing these clothes?" She asked concerned.

"They dirtied all my other clothes in dirt, so I had to wash them." She says bluntly tossing the ball in the air to serve.

"Those girls have gone too far, you need to tell the coach! Or they'll keep pulling pranks on you!"

"NO!" She yells.

Stunning all four of them.

"I'm not gonna let them intimidate me! I'm sick of being the scaredy cat foreigner who can't even muster up a few sentences. I'm done being a coward but I won't let them win." She spikes the ball to other side of the net.

"Tomorrow, I will show them. And prove to them why I'm the #1 Ace."

She stomped out of the gym leaving the four volleyball players frozen in their spots.