𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕

3pov
You looked at your now empty room smiling slightly. A new life, new environment, and the best uncle ever. You grabbed your bag and and walked outside where your parent(s) are waiting. "You sure about this (Y/N)?" Your (mom/dad) asked. "Yeah I wanna get away from this place and start a new life" you said smiling. You got into the car as your family waved goodbye and you head to the airport. By the time you arrived their you decided to text you uncle that you shall be landing in Japan in 25 hours. You got out the car and got ready for your flight checking in and boarding and finding your seat. You put your phone on airplane mode as you felt the plain take off. You were scared but exited to start this new life and to see you uncle. Your uncle was young he was 26 but he had a really good job, house, car, and a cat. He was really fun to be around, lovable, caring, and easy to talk too. He isn't your blood uncle since he's fully Asian and you yourself is y/r. (Y/r is your race) So he didn't fully understand why people would make fun of you but he was always there for you, especially when puberty hit let's say you grown more curvy and had hips, and chest. He was very protective over you know guy would most likely only want you for pleasure so you had the most respect for him. Four hours in and you found yourself asleep on the flight. You dreaming peaceful then you woke up. The rest of the flight went smoothly and you grabbed your bags and waited for your uncle. "Y/n!" You heard your name, you turn around to see your uncle. You swear he grew from last time you saw him he stood about 6'2 now. "Kishimoto Katsu haven't seen you in a while" you said smiling. "Shut up and get in the car" he said rolling his eyes and smiling back. He grabbed your bags in put them in the back seat of the car. "Sooo you made the playlist?" He asked you. "Yeah never thought you would like R&B so much" you laughed as he flipped you off. "Less talking more music" he said as we started to go to his house. "Hey what's up with my school schedule?" You asked while looking at the school you past by "oh yea so you have this weekend to get adjusted, and you start school on Monday, You have the ride the train tho because I work through week and off weekends, the school your going to is date-tech." He said. You sat there trying to process everything...."Wait!!! I have only two days to settle in!" My rooms not even done yet oh my lord! What about school uniforms you know I'm plus size!!" I started to rant till he covers my mouth. "Damn, I cover everything already I even prepared your room, remember when I asked you some wished list of this for your room well I took some of those and turn it into a reality!" He said. "Bruhhh, thank you so much you the best!" You said happily.
~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
We enter the house it still looked the same just some minor updates. "Welp I'm gonna make dinner so we can go to bed" Katsu said. I walked up the stairs to find my room. My room was a second master bedroom, it had a daybed, a desk with a desktop computer, Xbox, a decent size closet, a bathroom, and a big ass bean-bag. "Oh wow...I'm in heaven" I fall face first into the comfortable ass bed and sighed. But I pushed myself up not allowing myself to go to sleep yet. I looked at the night stand and see the cute clock it read 8:30 p.m.
I sighed relieved that this part of Japan major in English and is teaching Japanese in school lucky me! So most things where in English but still some was Japanese. "Diner is readyyyy!" I year Katsu yell. I walk down stairs ready to eat so I can bath then sleep. "Thank you for the food" i said as I eat and we said goodnight. I grabbed some shorts and oversized shirt took a shower and head on to bed.

(Helllloooo my marshmallows, thank you for reading so far, I wrote this store Because I don't see much love for Aone, and I don't see much race or size in story so here we go a POC that's a bit on the thick side and is tall btw. Like I said hope you enjoy and I shall update when I'm felling up to it/