𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

(Finna be a hella long ass chapter)

It been about a month of me being Date-tech manager, but it's worth it the boys are so sweet even Futakuchi when he's not being a lil bitch✨!
Me Aone became inseparable we where always at lest two feet feet close. He had a very relax energy that just made me feel all giddy inside.
It was end of practice and it was a Friday so I gather my things and waited for Aone to walk out the lockers.
"You waiting for your boyfriend?!"
Futakuchi smirked laughing a bit
"No, I'm waiting for my best friend dumbass"
He look taken back and flicked my forehead before walking off that must mean I won.
"Hey hun, ye ready!"
He blushes a nodded.
"Hey uhhh two things?"
He locked eyes with me and tilted his head as a way of saying continue.
"One would you like to go to the park with me tomorrow and hangout...not like a date but like just us hanging out?"
His sparkles as the corner of his lips twitch up to a gentle small smile and he nodded yes.
"And second thing since I was raining yesterday it's kinda cold out side so can I hold you hand?"
His face went beet red as I grind but he just stuck his hand out and I gladly hold onto it blushing abut myself.
"Damn you warm, you like my personal heater..."
And as I continue rambling on about what he is to me he only had the word MY stuck in his head.

Aone POV (surprise bish)

She's holding my hand, she's wants to hold my hand, She's willingly holding my hand....this is a dream.
She so pretty and so soft but so strong and tough at the same time.
She call me her's, god my heart can't handle it, and I get to spend time with her tomorrow- without anyone else, just her and me.... She so sweet I wanna marry this women- wait no that too fast- but what if she doesn't see me like that, what if she's just doing this to be nice wait if-
"Aone we are on cart let's get a set"
She said but her hand is still attached to mine.
I quickly nodded and followed her glaring at any man who looks at her outfit wrongly.
I personally think she looks adorable in it.
We took a set and she still hold my hand as the train ride home continued.

Y/N POV
I talked to aone about tomorrow and what he wanted to as a fairly decent guy come by and sits next to me I didn't think much of it and continue talking as aone nodded.
I slowly felt a hand on my thigh and it going up to my skirt clearly uncomfortable I moved closer to Aone but he just scooted to.
I was about to say something when aone switch me to the other side of him and grabbed the man wrist
"Don't touch her you pervert-"
He could get anymore words in before he got up and went to the next cart.
I blushed because that voice was kinda hot, but then again I could stoped him.
"Thanks Aone"
I took his hand and kissed his hand before intertwining our finger.
"..y-your welcome"
He said his face heating up and becoming red again.
I layer my head on his shoulders as my stop came up.
"I'll text you the address and other stuff bye Aone~"
"Bye Y/N"
He said faintly smiling.
I walked home and walked in the kitchen
"Honey I'm homeeee"
I said grinning
"Welcome back! I'm in the kitchen!"
I walked in to see him cooking for that idk know but it looks delicious and smell delicious.
"How was school?"
"Long but decent"
"How's volleyball"
"Fun, they boys can be chaotic but they are sweet in there own way"
"And what about the white haired boy what his nam-"
"Aone!"
"..yeah so are y'all dating-"
"No! We are just friends"
I said smiling a bit because who am I to say baby boy ain't the most precious thing I have seen.
"Sureeeee so what you plane this weekend"
"Go to the park tomorrow, why?"
"I'm sadly not gonna be here"
He said dramatically
"More work?"
He shook his head no and grinned
"Ohhhh you found someone didn't you?"
He nodded his head yes.
I smiled and we talked about this mystery person and the I washed up and went to my phone it was only 8:30p.m

💞Polar Bear💞
Hi Aone!
Hello y/n!l
So about the park what time do you wanna go over or do you wanna stop by my house first since it's closer tot he park?
I can come by your house first and maybe in the afternoon so it's not too cold.
That sounds fine to me then, so let's say 1:30 ish?
That's sounds good to me...may I come earlier though to just hangout, I mean we don't have to but if your fine with it?
Of course that's fine with me I'll see you tmr then!
What is tmr?
:0 it means tomorrow hun
Oh thank you, good night y/n.
Good night hun! <3