𝙷𝚒𝚖...

I woke up to my uncle throwing clothes at me. "Get up stupid" he said smiling and walking to the kitchen I believe. I rolled my eye and looked at the school uniform and looked in the mirror. I put it on to the best abilities that I can it being a bit tight due to my body I'm curvy but as well a bit chubby but I look cute non less so I walked to the kitchen.

"Damn, I should have gotten a bigger size it's hugging you a bit to tight".
I nodded
"Honestly but I have my biker shorts under it so we good"

I looked at the time 6:20a.m
"I'm finna go to the train since I don't know where my class is and I don't wanna be late"
He nodded and waved.
I walked out side and followed the signs to the train getting a ticket.
I walked in the train to see it's packed af and looked around.
No seats...hmm
I went to the next cart and saw two open seat next to on guy no one sat on either side
of him.

He had pure white hair, seemingly no eyebrow, and a resting bitch face.
It seemed like everyone avoid his area.
Well momma ain't raise no bitch so I walked over to him.
"Is anyone sitting here?"

He looked shocked and shook his head no scooting even more over.
I sat down and thought he's one of those guy that seem scary but deserves the world.
I smiled and turn my body towards him a bit.
"Your outfit, we go to the same school!" I said to him a bit cheerful.
He blushes slightly and nodded.
"I'm new like out of the country new, if it wouldn't be a problem would you
Mind showing me around?"
He looked shocked agian before avoiding eye contact
"...yea..."
he said faintly, in a deep voice.
(A/n that made my 😼 throb...I'm sorry)
I blushed and smile.
"My name is (y/n) by the way, what's your hun?"
I asked, totally forgetting I called him hun.
"..A-Aone Takanobu!.."
"Oh damn, sorry about the hun thing I do it without realizing sometimes"
He nodded and mubbles 'it's fine'

We ended up talking about what we like to do and how he's on the schools volleyball team, and that I use to play when I was younger but I got pissed at the girl to much and quit.

Some time passed and we made it to our stop. He stood tall and when I stood we took in each other height. He was 6'3 and I'm 5'10.
(Sorry to all the short reader but us tall one need so love okie, y'all cuties)

He ended up helping me get all my papers and locker situated. It seemed we had six out of seven classes together we just didn't share the same 5th period sadly. I followed the stoic man to our home room even though we still had 10mins left.

"AONEEEE...who's this?" A brown headed guy said looking me up and down.
"A friend" he said monotone.
"Well hello friend I'm Futakuchi but just call me Kenji!" He said happy
"Wow your hair is really cool"
He said, my hair was in two space buns well curly, kinky, giant space buns.
"Oh thank you!"
"Hey if you don't mind me asking, are you mixed with asian or?"
"No I'm actually y/r"
(Unless you are mixed with Asian and y/r is your race of if you want you can go by your ethnicity)
"That's cool, are you coming to practice today we wouldn't mind another manger!"
"Oh uh.." I looked at Aone his eyes lighten up waiting for a response
"Oh sure" I said smiling
~~~skip to club time by shitty author~~~~~~
I walked behind Aone to the guys gym getting strang looks
"Who's she."
"She's so pretty"
"I bet it's for attention, her outfit is way to tight"
Aone looked at me and then the group of girls.
I wasn't paying attention to I looked up
"Hey the longer you stare at me I'm gonna start charging you $20 a min"
I said smirking
Aone blushes and continued to we got to the gym.
"Who's she!!"
"A girl"
"-A beautiful girl!"
I almost laughed but I remained calm.
"Hi I'm Y/N and I'm here to watch practice-"
"I wanted her to be our new manager!"
I looked over to Futakuchi shocked.
"Well let's give her a chance to check y'all out first."
I looked over to who I assumed was the coach.
"Hi Y/N I'm Coach Oiwake"
"Nice to meet you sir, I'll just stay here and watch"
"Will do"
He said going back over making then do there warm ups.
He was getting ready to do drill when I perked up
"My I assisted with this?"
I asked smiling slightly.
"Uh sure it's a great way to get to know volleyball more"
I laughed evil in my head since I played volleyball ball for 5 years already but didn't say anything but nod
"So I need you to slicked a low ball to them and I'll judge how it goes"
"Here stand like this, hold the ball with your non dominant hand, take a step forward through the ball up and wait till it reaches your hand and hit downward as hard as you can" he said showing me as he doing it spicking it to a black hair boy with doey brown eyes.
"No you guys line up and get ready to recive since she's a beginner it would be between Low drill and follow drills"
"Yes sir"
They all said together
I tots the ball in my hand and smacked it in the ground for good measure
"Ready?"
I smirked
"Ready!"
First one was a boy that had hair that reminded me of angry birds
"Low drill" I mumbled
I served the ball and slicked it to him directly only a bit short so he could move some.
"That was great the both of you!"
I smirked and laughed
"Thanks"
I grabbed another and look Aone in the eye
My eye went to his left then back to him as I smacked the ball and tossed it in my hands
"Low left"
I served and slicked this one being really fast Aone barely received it
"....wow..."
said Kenji
"How?"
I looked a Aone and smiled
"I play for 5 years before hand turns out I'm not to shabby"
They looked impressed as we continue

~~~~~~~~~Another time skip~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to the coach and smiled
"I'm impressed so what you say?"
"Yes, I would love to be your manger"
"Yes!"
"Bet!"
I turned to see the boys who I thought would still be in the changing room come out and tackle me in hugs
"Thank you Y/N!"
Koganegawa said happy and every nodded.
"Your welcome haha"
Everyone being to leave but I ran up to Aone
"Hey big man would you mind riding the train with me?"
I asked smiling sweetly.
He blushes and look down and nodded.
Me and him got on the train and made small talk about our day- well more like I made small talk and he nodded.
Our stops came sooner then we hope and I had to get off first.
"By Aone! I'll see you- oh wait-"
I handed him a pice of paper then waved him and said good night.
The paper I gave had my phone number.

(Thank you for reading me big tired and hella sad that I forgot about this book but me gonna work on it even if it's slow I'm just not very healthy rn, but love you all😘)