Cheer Practice and the uncle

MAYA'S POV.

Toe touch... Chartwell... arabesque...and kick "Good Hunter," Coach Ross said and then paused "Now everyone has voted for captain and Hunter come here...I'm proud to say that's you."" Wiat are you serious?!"I asked about screaming. "Yes I am." Coach Ross said as I th threw  my arms around my best friend Riley Matthews who has been on the team for 2 years now. After practice we went to Riley's house to find her brother Augie playing with his friends Ava and Doye, our moms cooking, and our dads watching who knows what. Soon a boy my age came through the door.

JOSH'S POV.

I had 2 hours until practice so I decided to stop at my brother Corey's house. "Hey family"I said nearly as soon as I walked in the door. My niece turned to her friend as soon as I did and said "leave" I had know idea why unil she turned around and said "why" I could see her uniform.

RILEY'S POV.

"Leave" I told my bestfriend as soon as my uncle walked in. "Why?" she asked turning around to cut carrots and I could tell he saw her uniform. "Because he is a football player and you are the amazing cheerleader that all boys want to be with but ever since you dated Lucas for 4 years you have only focused on cheer. Which means he is probably going to get attached and you will break him. Plus you hate the captain of the football team which is my uncle." I could see them both choke as I yelled all of that out. Maya's eyes started to tear up and Josh just stood there with his mouth open. "My brother" my dad said trying to lighten the mood. "My brother" my uncle said as Maya ran into my room crying since I mentioned Lucas. "I'll go get some ice cream"her mom Katy said. "I'll get the tea"my mom Topanga said. "I'll get the sweats"her dad Shawn said as my dad looked at me and Josh  and yelled "You broke her,again. " "What did I do" Josh asked. Maya came out of my room and yelled "You know what you did" when he realized what he did. "Oh..."

WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM